turned on (v)

( - this chapter is vince's pov of the last one "turned on" | there are some new parts of it but it focuses on how vince felt while yk-ing aria !

——————————————————————————-

vince

Seeing Isa that day brought back my old desires—her.

The second we were done with that stupid wedding (sorry Ian), I needed to take care of my throbbing dick. Aria noticed it, thinking that it was because of her.

Some kind of guilt is still in my heart when I know for a fact that it was because of how Isa looks so fuckable in that dress.

Anyway, I carried her bridal style to the guest bedroom. I saw Isa yawn earlier so I'm sure she'll come upstairs to another guest bedroom soon. I purposely left the door open as I tore apart Aria's clothes.

I need her right now. Aria. Right?

I slammed into her with no protection. Her pussy was so tight and clenched around my dick so nicely. She couldn't take all of it though, so i had to enter only about half of my dick inside.
All that was left inside my brain was erotic images of Isa being fucked by me 4 years ago.

Once I tied her to the bed—she loved it. Once I fucked her on the kitchen counter—she loved it too. Once I even fucked her in the backseat of my car. And of course she loved it.

I can't do that with Aria though. Thats the only problem with her. She always tells me we'll fuck soon but everytime the time comes, she makes an excuse to go out. When I check her location, she's at a club every. single. time.

I personally know that she cheats on me, but she's the only reason im "healing" so I gotta hold onto her. I would rather prefer Isa being in my bed getting deepfucked instead of her.

Then, everything went according to my plan.

Isa walked by, but took a second to peek through the room where I was fucking Aria missionary position. That was Isa's favorite position too.

The way her sudden change in her facial expression was from curiousness to lust turned me on so hard. I was about to cum inside of Aria. Isa left me fucking leaking. The way she bit her lip and suck her middle finger.. god it could've been my dick.

I don't know why I'm so horny but I cummed the most I did ever in my life inside of Aria.

God knows how much I wished it was Isa.

-

HI GUYS IM PRETTY ACTIVE RN SO IF YALL DONT VOTE AND GIVE ME MORE VIEWS THIS STORY IS DODODODODDONE BC LIKEEEE I HAVE NO MOTIVATION RN LMAOO