someday

- i recommend listening to someday by laufey while reading this !!

isa

its been a full day since ian broke the new to us—me and vince. vince has been ignoring me, well kind of. ive always felt his gaze on me when he thought i wasnt looking.

To be honest, I've heard some crying coming from Ian and Vince's room, but I'm pretty sure it might just be Ian crying because he's going to miss the froyo in new york. not too sure though.

We leave tomorrow morning at 7 am. Tomorrow morning, everythings going to change. Like me and Vince's feelings for each other.

-

vince

No no no no no no no no no no. NO.

Why the hell is she leaving me? I don't give a fuck about her parents' jobs, I want her. I need her. She can't leave. If she does, I don't know how the fuck I'm gonna survive.

I need to think of a plan—quick. I can't let her leave tomorrow.

What if she falls in love with a Miami guy? I swear on my life if she does. What if she forgets about me? What if she finds another guy attractive? What if she flashes that pearly smile at anoher guy? THERE CAN'T BE ANOTHER GUY.

Ever since Ian broke the stupid news to us, I've been breaking down—mentally and physically. I'm pretty sure I've broken about 3 chairs (when Isa wasn't home of course) and punched the wall a few times.

How the fuck am I going to survive? All I need in life is Isa. Isabel.

isa

It's fine. I'm sure this was what the universe wanted.

Maybe it wasn't fate for us to meet. Maybe that spark between us wasn't real. Maybe none of it was real. Maybe I'm just in a long, deep dream.

I hope it's a dream.

So far I've packed all the things I need. In about an hour I'm going to go find some things I need from target. Even though I'm busy, Vince was the only thing on my mind.

What if he falls in love with another girl and completely forgets about my existence? Would I be like sza and kill my ex or something? How the hell would I control myself?

Someday, we will find each other again.

I hope.

- YES YES I KNOW IM GUILTY FOR MAKING SUCH SHORT CHAPTERS THESE DAYS OKAY BUT KEEP VOTING AND SHARE THIS STORY! MY VIEWS R DROPPING SO HARD RN