we meet.. again.

isa

The day of the wedding came. I'm so proud of Ian. Ella and Ian we're always so faithful to each other and made sure that they both were feeling comfortable. To be honest, they're a match made from heaven.

When will I find my match made from heaven?

Vince kept on running through my mind. "He probably has a girlfriend by now" Ian's words haunted me. The feeling of jealousy kept creeping up on my heart.

Whatever.. Josephs a perfect guy. He's handsome, has blonde silky and fluffy hair, gorgeous evergreen eyes, a killer smile, and.. whatever a girl could want.

But Vince is what I want..

-

vince

Ian's wedding day is today.

I'm kind of nervous. Who am I kidding I'm shaking.

Aria might just be the right one for me. Maybe me and Isa were not meant to be together. But everytime I look at Aria, a resemblance of Isa shows up. Do I really love Aria? Or is it just because she reminds me of Isa?

Whatever. All those feelings will go away today when I see her. Ian told me she has a boyfriend. I mean I can't explain it but some type of anger.. and jealousy covered my whole thoughts. 4 years ago, I promised myself that I would be the only one who could treat her like a queen she is. She's not a princess. She's a queen.

But where did that promise go?

-

entering the wedding

-

vince

There she was. My most prized possession 4 years ago—she still is.

Her golden brownish blondish hair never changed. Her eyes.. something is missing. The stars her eyes once held are not there anymore. The spark in her smile when she was happy.. she's just fake smiling at all these people. I can see through her.

Soon it was me and Aria's turn to greet Ian and Isa.

"Hey man how you doing? It's been so long!" Ian said happily. I gave him a smile and a pat on the back as I realized I had to introduce my girlfriend.

"Umm.. So. Ian, Isa.. this is my girlfriend Aria. We've been together for.. two years."

isa

No words could describe how my heart shattered into pieces the second he said two years. TWO YEARS? Isa what is wrong with you? You can't have feelings for someone who has been in a healthy relationship for two years.

But why do I?

-

HI GUYSSSS ! IM SORRY IT WAS SUCH A LATE UPDATE OK IM BUSY (no im not im lazy asf) AND IVE BEEN FEELING A LIL DEPRESSED THESE DAYS. ANYWAYS, VOTE!!

VOTE & SHARE THIS STORY !!