stop

isa

I'm pulled into a big pair of arms, pressed into a hard surface—Vince's literal abs. "Vince stop, you need to get off of me." I say, although I'm blushing like crazy.

He ignores my remark and keeps hugging me. His face buried in my neck, again, and placing soft kisses on it. His lips feel angelic on my neck, like it was just made for it. Soon, I return to my sense and push him off with all my force. I gave him a glare, and then walked away.

I sat on the couch, putting on Modern Family (its my go-to show leave me alone), while I cuddle with Nico. My legs are spread out to the side of the couch, leaving no space for anyone. I'm halfway into the episode until my legs are suddenly lifted and Vince sits down, putting my legs on his lap. I roll my eyes as he looks at me with a smirk.

I try my best to remove my legs, but he wouldn't budge. "Vince if Ian walks in here right now, you're not even going to have a pair of arms." I say, geniunely scared that Ian is going to walk in. "Okay" Vince says, still not removing his arms and returning to watching the show. I groan and he suddenly looks up at me. His eyes getting glazed with—lust?

He removes Nico from my hands and sets him down. Then, he suddenly pulled me by my legs and I'm on his lap.. straddling him. I try to ignore the bulge in his pants thats growing rapidly, trying to look anywhere but his eyes. "Isa," he says, with a deep raspy voice and a soft Italian accent. He suddenly cups my face when he realizes I wasn't going to look at him anytime soon, then, his eyes flicker to my lips.

"I'm sorry Vince as much as I love this, we are not allowed to do things like this first of all, second of all I dont thin-" my yapping is cut off by a pair of lips swallowing mine. His lips are perfect, the perfect size, the perfect smoothness, the perfect pair for mine. He suddenly touches my waist, dangerously close to my ass and makes me gasp, opening my mouth. Using this opportunity, he plunges his tongue inside my mouth, exploring it.

As much as I'm enjoying this right now, I am not allowed to fuck my brother's best friend. I quickly pushed him off me, with us both panting. "No," I say, while I start to pick up Nico and head towards my room. As I went up the stairs, I heard small, sneaky footsteps behind me but I assumed it as Nico. I reached my room and quickly got inside. Just as I was about to close the door, it was stopped—by Vince.

"Vince I swear to God, you need to fucking leave me alone," I say, even though I'm happy he followed me here. He ignores my sentence and gets inside the room. I just ignore him and lay on the bed, scrolling on my phone. Then, the bed dips beside me, and a pair of arms snake under me, pulling me onto.. Vince. "Vince you need go right now and i swear if you do-" my words are muffled by a big hand. "Love, if you talk one more time or wiggle again, I'm going to fuck your brains out and make sure you can't walk for the next 3 days, so, you should be quiet and enjoy my company." he says, with what I assume is a smirk. Then, I'm flipped around, making me face him while laying down.

I sigh and roll my eyes at him, returning to my phone. I still feel his gaze on me, but I chose to ignore it. He hugs me tighter and turns to the side, making me little spoon. He's gently caressing and stroking my hair while he smiles at my giggles on the videos I'm watching.

God this man is perfect.

- HEYY how u doinggg
so like.. this chapter was also rushed but yk if u enjoy it just enjoy it ok
share this story to ur friends bc I need more views !! (imma be straighforward)