Feelings

Espios POV:

This feeling.I can't shake it. It makes me feel sick. Like I'm going to puke. It makes my stomach turn and my heart ache. It makes me want to scream at the top of my lungs and claw at my insides. It's nauseating, my stomach turning and twisting in ways I never thought possible. My heart pounds against my chest, making it hard to breathe at times. It feels like it drops to my feet or it's a weight pulling down my chest. It makes me feel pain, physical pain and discomfort. But I can't get enough of it. There's something about this feeling, I've never felt it before. It's sickening yet addictive all at once. I find myself smiling at the feeling of my heart throbbing against my chest or my stomach feeling as if it had been kicked. The pain is almost like a high, a drug I can only pray will leave but yearn for when it's gone.

Ive been enduring this feeling for a few days now, promising to myself that it will change yet I still not foreseeing any difference. I can only assume it's my guilt and pity for Silver. While I see some improvement in his attitude I can only remember how horrible he seemed to feel when describing the pain he was in. I blame myself truly, I am the cause for his guilt. Despite him being nothing more than a victim in this whole incident, he still seems to find himself at fault for all this. Something I can never truly understand. Compared to him, I'm hardly even injured. He underwent surgery, meanwhile I scraped my knees and took a three day nap. I feel silly to even compare my experience to his trauma, though I guess that's how he feels as well. If only I could soothe some of that discomfort.

Third POV:

"Es, Es, Espio, hey Espio, Es!" Charmy repeated, sitting in front of Espio as he recited his name over and over. Espio snapped out of his spiraling thoughts, his expression dropping when hearing the obnoxious bee buzzing his name. "What is the matter Charmy?" Espio groaned, rubbing his eyes and laying his head back on the arm rest of the sofa. "Well..I asked Vector if he could take me to the park and he said he couldn't, so I asked Silver if he could take me to the park and he asked me to ask you if he could take me to the park!" Charmy rambled, his wings fluttering a bit as the plethora of words spilled out his mouth. Espio glanced up from his spot on the couch, watching Silver warmly smile at the bee as he leaned against the doorframe to the kitchen. Espio grimaced at the idea, looking back down at the bee in front of him. "Pleeease!" Charmy pleaded, clasping his hands together as he looked up at Espio. "I'm not too sure if that's a good idea.." Espio muttered rubbing the back of his head. "C'mon Es, we haven't been out the house in days,It would be good for all of us!" Silver piped up, plopping down on the couch behind Charmy and pleading along with him. "Ugh, fine, but I'm coming too." Espio caved, Charmy throwing his hands up in victory. "Go grab a jacket it's kinda chilly outside!" Silver exclaimed, watching the energetic bee zip up the stairs.

"I don't know is this is such a good idea." Espio debated, crossing his arms. "You don't think anything fun is a good idea." Silver shot back, a small grin forming from his witty comeback. "Let the kid live a little! I'd imagine I'd be pretty depressing to see your friends bandaged and beaten up." Silver acknowledged, Espio sighing at his words. "Fair point, I suppose." Espio mumbled, pulling himself off the couch. The three all got their jackets on, Silver having to borrow one of Espios given the fact he doesn't live in their home nor do any of his belongings. Once they were all bundled up they made their way to a local park, Charmy flying ahead of Espio and Silver who took to enjoying the sky as they walked. Charmy squealed with delight once seeing the park, quickly buzzing over to the playground and climbing and running all over the place.

"It is quite cold out here." Espio mumbled, clasping his hands together for some kind of extra warmth. "Over there, there's a bench we can sit on." Silver exclaimed, tugging on the sleeve of Espios jacket to pull him in the direction.