Nothing

Third POV:

Espio didn't know how much time had passed, using the beautiful view of the moon and stars as an excuse to ignore the time. Eventually, even the sky couldn't keep him entertained for much longer, turning his head to see his alarm clock. He sighed as he saw it was already eleven at night. He already knew the other inhabitants in the house were fast asleep at this point. He shut his window closed, the nauseating smell of his dinner filling the air once again. Yawning, Espio slowly laid down on his back, staring at the ceiling with drowsy eyes.

Slowly, a pressure began pushing against Espios body. More and more, the invisible force pressed against Espio, panic slowly setting into his mind. He tried gasping for air, only for his chest to feel heavy and his breathing restricted. He tried reaching for a blanket or moving a shoulder or lifting his head, but nothing happened. He was trapped. Trapped on his bed with his arms on his stomach. Nothing moved. No matter how hard he tried to grab, thrash, yank, squeeze, pull, kick, squirm or scream..nothing happened. His body was frozen in place, unable to move no matter how much he wanted it to. He was scared, terrified of what was happening to him, to his body. He couldn't speak. He wanted to shout, to scream for help, to do something. But nothing happened. All he could do is blink. Blink at the ceiling. The empty, cold ceiling. His breathing pattern worsened, panic racing in his mind making him gasp for what little air felt available to him. He felt as if someone, something was suffocating him. Tears pooled in his eyes, wasting no time to completely cloud his vision and spill down his cheeks and onto his pillow. But even then, he couldn't move. He couldn't wipe them away with his hoodie sleeve despite him being able to do it through out the entire day. He felt helpless. His desperate attempts at gasping for air only making more tears cloud up his vision.

After what felt like hours of gasping and crying and thrashing, Espio moved. His body flinging upwards as he gasped for air. He choked on his breath as more tears streamed down his face, clenching onto his throat as he coughed. He was in a cold sweat, his hands shaking harder than he'd even seen before. He snapped his head to his alarm clock, more dread filling his body as he saw only ten minutes had passed. He clenched onto the blankets beneath him, still gasping for air while his nails sunk into the skin on his neck. His hacking and coughing slowly morphed into gagging a wretched once he noticed the smell of his uneaten dinner. His mouth began salivating again. Quickly, he wobbled out of bed, falling to his knees for a moment before quickly picking himself up and rushing to the bathroom. He swung the bathroom door open, lazily pushing the door to where it was still cracked open. He dropped to his knees in front of the toilet bowl, another painful retch following said movement. His stomach felt terrible and his head felt fuzzy, making it all the more difficult to stay sitting up with his head above the toilet. He gagged and retched a few more times, a few tears running down his horn and into the toilet. After a few more minutes of gagging and choking on a few sobs he finally managed to vomit, the painful sting of his stomach acid burning the back of his throat whilst also leaving a horrendous taste.

He finally leaned back against the wall in front of the toilet, rubbing his throat as more tears spilled down his face. He looked like a mess, his face slightly flushed, dried tear stains all over his face along with his massive eye bags weren't doing many favors for his complexion. Nonetheless he still laid weakly against the wall, still trying to catch his breath from all the previous events. Ever so slowly he lifted himself off the floor, closing the toilet seat lid and flushing the toilet. He almost fell back on his knees again when trying to stand up in full, using the sink as support as he fully straightened his back. He sluggishly brushed his teeth, avoiding looking in the mirror at all costs. Just as he was rinsing his mouth he heard a soft knock on the bathroom door, quickly wiping the water off his lips as the door creaked open. "Are you.. okay? It sounded like something bad was happening..." Silver murmured, fidgeting with the door knob.