Beautiful

Third POV:

Espio and Silver peacefully sat on the bench, Silver adoring the mixture of colors that made up the sky and Espio keeping a close eye on Charmy as he dashed around the playground. "Silver can you push me on the swings?!" Charmy yelled from the other end of the playground, a big cheesy grin plastering across his face whilst he pushed around the seat of a swing. "Sure, I'll be right over there!" Silver yelled back, warmly smiling back at the bee. Though as he got up, he lifted his body to quickly. A surge of pain washing over his torso, making him shut his eyes and clench his teeth. "Silver, are you okay?!" Espio fretted, quickly sitting up and resting his hand on Silvers back. "I'm fine, just got up to quickly!" Silver weakly laughed, taking in a deep breath before walking over to Charmy, Espio close behind him as he walked. "Why don't you let me push Charmy while you stay seated." Espio offered pulling his sleeves over his hands. "No, I want Silver to do it! You never let me swing up high!" Charmy urged, Silver growing a smug smile across his face as he grasped onto the swing chains. "You heard him, I'm more fun!" Silver teased, Espio scoffing with a slight smile as he looked at him. Silver and Espio chatted whilst Silver pushed Charmy on the swing, Charmy occasionally yellling to go higher and in response Silver increasingly pushing his back harder.

Espio scrunched his sleeves over his hands, clasping and lifting them over his mouth to blow heat onto them. "Yknow it's only like, 50 something degrees outside right?" Silver chuckled, watching Espio glare up at him past his hands over his face. "I don't do well in the cold, to say the least." Espio muttered, his voice muffled by his sleeves. His tail was coiled tightly and his scales were ever so slightly darker. "CHARMY!" A familiar voice called out, her voice young and enthusiastic. Silver, Espio and Charmy collectively turned their heads in the direction of the voice. There, Cream ran towards the trio, her eyes bright when seeing her familiar playmate. Close behind was Vanilla, a warm smile adorning her face as she watched her daughter run up to the bee. "Hello boys, how are you?" Vanilla greeted, her hands clasped in front of her. "We're good Ms.Vanilla, we just decided to bring Charmy out for a bit of fresh air and to run around!" Silver chirped, halting the swing so Charmy could safely get off. "Well that's wonderful! I heard what happened to you two so I decided I'd pop by, I would have never noticed you were at the park if it weren't for Cream." She hummed, glancing over at Cream and Charmy who were chasing after each other in a circle. "That's very thoughtful of you Ms.Vanilla but I can assure you we are well." Espio spoke, watching Silver nod in agreement to his statement.

"Well that's good, is Vector here? I was hoping to speak with him." Vanilla smiled, looking over the boys to see if he was around. "He's back at the house, we'd better be getting back anyways." Silver nervously laughed, making his way over to the two children playing together. "I think it's really sweet of you to be taking care of Silver so carefully, not many people would allow a person to stay in their home for such a period of time." Vanilla smiled at Espio, her smile quickly being returned by him. "It's the sane thing to do, leaving him to heal himself is plain cruel." Espio mumbled, crossing his arms and leaning against the swings. "Come on you two, we're gonna head back to the house!" Silver chirped both Cream and Charmy happily running over to Espio and Vanilla. They all walked along the sidewalk, Cream and Charmy occasionally stopping to stare at a trail of ants or a caterpillar eating a leaf.

"I've missed this.." Silver muttered with a smile, taking in a deep breath of the fresh air as he gazed at the sky. "Missed what?" Espio asked, his tail flicking in curiosity. "The nature, the sky, just being outside is just refreshing really!" Silver beamed, grinning happily as he caught an orange leaf falling from a tree. Twirling the stem between his fingers Silver gazed at the leaf, blowing it out his hand and watching a gust of wing carry it away. "It's beautiful, isn't it." He smiled, watching the leaf flow away with the wind. Espio watched the sparkle in Silvers eyes, a small smile of his own forming. "Indeed it is.."