Trapped in the Closet with an Idiot

Giana's POV

I walked into the nurses office to see Zac sitting with some bandages wrapped around his arm, and that mate stealing bitch sitting next to him..TENDING TO HIM? That's the fricking nurses job! I cough loudly causing both of them to look up.

"Yes, may we help you?" Emeli said coldly.

"Actually, Zachary can." I say standing tall and holding my head up high.

"I don't think he wants to see you since you rejected him so heartlessly." My jaw drops, how did she know?

"Uh, Em, can I talk to Giana alone please? You should be getting to class soon anyway." Zac said. Emeli whispered something to him before leaving. Making sure she pushed past me, hard. Is this how it felt to be pushed around? God, it's unpleasant.

"You have 1 minute to explain." He said avoiding eye contact.

I hesitated. "Look, I only rejected you because when derek rejected Emeli, I took that as an opportunity to gain the title as Luna. I didn't expect to find my mate so soon, and when I found you, I was happy, I swear it. But, come on, Luna, you basically get to do anything you want. But, I looked past it and realized that having a loving, sweet mate means much more than some stu-"

I was interrupted," Zachary Henderson, you are available to go now." The nurse said.

I looked at him. "Time's up." He says before walking out. Leaving me in tears.

Emeli's POV (after Zac excused her)

I was walking to my locker when I was pulled into a janitor's closet. The light was turned on to reveal none other than...Luke! Of course!

"Wow, Luke, a janitor's closet, so original!" I say mocking a shock expression.

He just rolled his eyes. "I've been trying to talk to you all day." He says stepping towards me, resulting in me stepping back.

"You have? So i've been doing an amazing job until now of avoiding you! I have to say though, you cheated. Talking of right now, not when you actually cheated. I didn't get a fair chance of avoiding coming near the closet. If I had known-"

"SHUT UP!"

I quickly stayed quiet. "Damn didn't have to yell. You could've just asked politely like this,'Emeli, could you please be quiet.' Not,'SHUT UP'. People are so rude these days."

He gave me a look. "Are you done?" He asked in a bored tone.

I nodded smiling.

"Okay, so I was saying. I have some dirt on you-" I interrupted him.

Anybody with a brain would know that I was stalling and getting on his nerves on purpose.

What can I say, I'm Emeli Sanders.

"You do? Where? Is it visible? You know it's not nice to throw dirt on people, rather rude might I add-"

"Could you please? Okay, like I was saying. I'm blackmailing you-"

"Really? There are black envelopes? Or are you sending me some Beyonce CDs? Could you send me her new album? I've always wanted-"

"EMMY!" He pulled out a CD,"You see this?"

"Yes, I do see it. I am not blind, kind sir."

He rolled his eyes. "This shows the night of the ball. I've taped your whole rejection. Did you know there were cameras in the ballroom?"

"Did you know there are cameras in this closet?" He gained a look of panic,"I'm just kidding!" I giggled.

I loved messing with him. "Anyways, AGAIN," He said while I just smiled,"If you don't do what I say this-Hey Hey Stop!" He said after I snatched the CD out of his hand and breaking it.

"Nice try, Luke, but just know that I am not stupid." With that I left the closet, meeting Derek giving me a look. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls and I have a pep rally this afternoon to announce news about spring formal, and baseball and cheerleader tryouts.

I still can't believe they haven't upgraded our cheer uniforms with something more... age appropriate. I mean the top is basically a bra with long sleeves. It had black sparkly sleeves and the part that covered your boobs was red. The right sleeve said 'Wolves', and the shorts could be considered underwear, but the guys seem to love it.

I straightened out my big red and black bow on my head and Izzy, Chelsie and I stood in the center of the gym while the rest of the squad sat on the sidelines. The gym was filled and we were ready to start. Me being captain I have to say EVERYTHING.

"Hey Everyone! I think by now you know who we are but if you don't I'm Emeli," There were cheers for my name," Isabelle and Chelsie and we are here to reveal news about spring formal."

I know what you're thinking, why isn't the student body president delivering this news. Well you're looking at her! Yep I'm the student body president aswell, Cue the applause.

"It's going to be on March 22th, the day before spring break. There will be a best dress contest so be sure to dress your best! Also, Baseball tryouts and Cheerleading tryouts are tomorrow. The sign up sheets are in the office."

I continued talking about the monthly news and It was over.

At home, I was sitting on my bed playing with my thumbs like they were the most fascinating things in the world. There was knock at the door. "Who is it?" I ask.

"It's your knight in shining armor!" Zac exclaimed which caused me to laugh. "It's open."

He walked in, arm still bandaged. "Hey, how'd your arm?" I ask.

"It's just dandy. " He says sitting next to me.

"Eh, sorry about that. I don't know what has-" I was interrupted by the best way possible.

He kissed me.

ZACHARY HENDERSON JUST KISSED ME!

Oh lord the sparks, they're getting stronger! He pulled away and looked me in the eye. "Did you just feel that?" He asked unsure. I nodded.

"Good." He said before crashing his lips against mine's. I wrap my arms around him. This kiss was so hot and heavy.

I pulled away panting heavily. "You wanna go out?" He asked. I just dumbfoundedly nodded. He pecked my lips one more time. Ah, I think life just got a bit easier.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been two weeks since Derek the dick rejected me. Trust me when I say that I still feel very strong sparks with him, but I also feel strong sparks with Zac too.

Giana dumped Derek (ha!) and has been trying to be nicer. I think she just wants Zac back as a mate.

I have no doubt in my mind that Zac wants her too, but I don't want to hold true love back. There's one thing I gotta do with Zac so he can be truely happy.

Break our bond.