Break Day

When I told the girls about the engagement. They hounded me with questions.

'When is the wedding going to be.'

'Who is your maid of honor?'

'What colors are we going to wear.' "Guys!" They stopped. "I just got engaged tonight and you're already thinking about this?"

They looked at eachother and then nodded.

"Well I don't want it to close like next week, but I don't want to be far like 2 months." They looked at eachother,"A month?" They asked in sync I nodded.

"The color for the bride's maids is going to be a light pink. I don't think I'll pick a maid of-"

"NO!" They yelled at the same time. "You have to pick a maid of honor!"

I gave them a look,"You do all realize that the maid of honor is gonna be my right hand woman. Your going to help me set up, clean up, plan for the wedding, make appointments, do all that mumbo jumbo."

They all got quiet,"I am willing to do all that." Izzy said. I smiled. "Then, I have a maid of honor."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been a week, and the girls have been driving me crazy with wedding plans. Not to mention I haven't been getting sleep because the twins sleep all day and stay up all night.

Plus, Derek, Aaron, Trevor, and Parker insist on going to the club almost every night. I have been majorly stressed and I just need a break.

As I was feeding DJ, there was a knock at our bedroom door. "It's open." I say groggily.

The girls all pile in. "Emmy, we're sorry for stressing you out." Chelsie started.

"Yeah, we know the babies been keeping you up and Derek and the guys have been acting a little off." Hannah said.

"So we forced the guys to stay home today so we can go to the spa. You need a day to relax for once. A-A- Break Day." Izzy said.

I sighed,"I don't know guys, the guys don't know how to take care of the twins that good."

Hannah scoffed," Please, Brenda and your mom will be home. You think the boys will go five minutes without asking them for help?"

I thought about it, "Okay."

I got dressed in a simple pair of shorts and a pink sleveless button down tie front shirt. You'd be surprise that I just had twins. I don't even look like I had a baby. Only werewolves and vampires are able to have babies and still be the same weight they were before.

I put on makeup that hides the fact that I only got two hours of sleep. I slip on a pair of gladiator sandals, put my hair in a messy bun and I grab my black Ray Bans. I grab my car keys and walk downstairs.

The girls were holding the twins. "Good, you're ready." Izzy said placing Belle in Aaron's lap.

Chelsie sat DJ in Derek's lap. "Babe, how long are you going to be gone?" He asked holding DJ.

"I seriously don't know. They're the ones that are dragging me there."

I yawn, "Let's just go." I say groggily as I walk towards the door.

"Keep your phone on!" Derek yelled from inside. "Mhm." I just say getting in the back seat.

The only ones that were going were Izzy, Hannah, Chelsie, Giana, and I. That's because they said we were going to a club later.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*

The spa was so relaxing, I got a much needed massage, a pedicure and a manicure. A facial and more. We were now leaving the Spa and going to that oh so popular club that everyone is talking about.

We arrived and seen it was a line. But when the bouncer seen us he quickly let us in. "Luna." He said. He was werewolf.

When we got into this 'club' I was shocked. It wasn't a night club type it was more of a dinner with a show and you can dance too type of club. I seen a sign that said,'Throwback Thursdays: Burlesque. Newcomer entertainer, sings too. One week only.' That explains it. Burlesque. No wonder the guys were coming. Burlesque girls are like old timey strippers.

The girls and I took a table as the curtains opened. A girl with black hair stood there, wearing a purple knee length belted spaghetti strap dress. Her hair was curled and her makeup was based off of the classic 1950s look. She had a weird smell, like she's a werewolf but there's something else mixed in there.

She put the microphone on it's stand and the instruments started playing. Once she started singing, it was like she put everyone in a trance. I don't think she knows what she's doing, though. Like she's totally oblivious to everyone in a trance, except me.

WAIT!

There are some werewolves that have special talents like take singing for example. The person would sing and everyone would be mesmerized, except people with other talents like myself. My talent is dancing. I can mesmerize people by just doing one move. I'm the only one in my pack with a talent though. It's not like people in my pack can't dance or sing or art, or anything, but when you are actually born with it. You are one of the best in the world. I sniffed the air again and realized she was a rogue.

Not for long.

She finished singing and everyone applauded her and she walked off stage.

I walked over to her. "Hi." She froze as she saw who I was.

"Look, I'm so so sorry. I'll get off of your territory but-" I stopped her.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked her.

She fidgeted with her hands. "Before I ran away from my pack, I researched the Alphas and Lunas in this area, just in case I'd run into one. Speaking of Alphas, I made sure your Alpha didn't do anything."

I stopped her again,"Well, I want to say that you sung amazingly and your talent is in good hands."

She froze and turned to me,"How'd you know about my talent?"

She asked. "Well, I have a talent in dancing and I was the only one that wasn't in a trance by your singing." She let out a breath she was holding.

"Oh, okay then."

I grabbed her arm. "I would like to know if you'd want to join our pack...."

She turned to me,"Andrea. No thanks, I'm on the search for my two siblings and my long lost sister." She said.

"Well what are their names, maybe I know them." She hesitated before answering,"Zachary Henderson, Courtney Henderson, and Isabelle Bolt."