Not So Much a Happily Ever After.

**WARNING** Rated R** If too immature, don't read the sex part because this chapter is essential for you to understand the sequel

The wedding and the reception was a hit. We got some very...creative gifts. Derak had the garter toss. At first we both agreed that he'd take it off with his hands, but of course, he got tempted and used his teeth. So glad we sent the little kids to bed. All the guys tried to avoid it, and unsuspecting victim, a boy around 14 who was just standing there, caught it. I threw my bouquet and I swore it turned into world war III. Girls were punching and scratching for that bouquet, but it landed in Courtney's lap. We were now laying on his bed while the twins were in their nursery. I then felt Derek kiss my neck. I moaned,"Derek." "You said no sex until our wedding day." He mumbled sucking on my neck. I moaned again and rolled on top of him straddling him. I started sucking on his neck, and his little friend decided to make an appearance. He unzipped my dress and I undid his tie. I got out of my dress, leaving me in my lingerie. Derek's eyes turned black as he turned us over so now he was on top. he quickly tossed away his shirt and took off his pants and boxers.

He ripped of my underwear and unclasped my bra. He stared at me for a minute before sucking my breast causing me to moan. He was paying an equal amount of attention to each breast as I played with his hair. He then put pressure on  my downstairs area and went in. He kept going faster and faster.

Soon, I was literally twitching every time he went in and soon he exploded. Leaving me so sore that I couldn't move. I heard water running and then it stopped. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom, and he put me in the bathtub and he got in behind me. I leaned in to him and he put his arms around him. So sleepy...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I woke up to the babies crying. I realized I was in Derek's shirt and I pryed his arm from around my waist and walked into the nursery. I checked on DJ, he's sleep. I checked on Belle, she's...GONE! The window was open and I seen someone running off with Belle. I jump out the window and turn wlf running after him. I heard running from behind me, the warriors must of seen too. I kept running until I reached the border. The guy turned around and smirked. It was Luke! He had belle in one hand and a gun pointed at me in the other. "Ah, ah, ah! Come any further and both you and your precious little daughter gets killed.

I stopped, in fear of my daughter's life. He chuckled," Good Girl. Now," He turned to Belle," Say goodbye to your mommy and daddy." He then ran off with her. No this can't be happening! I ran off. Forgetting everybody and everything. He kidnapped my daughter, that bastard kidnapped my daughter! I eventually ra into my not so secret anymore hideout and changed back. I then collapsed to the floor and cried. I can't believe it, he took her. If only I was faster, I could've caught him! I sobbed more and more and I felt strong arms hug my naked body. He whispered soothing words to try to calm me down but i could tell he was crying too. Our baby's gone. Forever.

*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's been two weeks and there has been no sign of her. It's like she vanished from the face of the Earth. I contacted every pack in America and Canada to help me search for her. Derek has hired the best trackers money could buy but no sign of her. But, we did catch that bastard and tortured him unless he gave us information. He wouldn't budge so we had to kill him for kidnapping the Alpha and Luna's child.

Ever since Belle was kidnapped, Derek and I have been extra careful with DJ. We put locks on his windows. Baby moniters. Video Cameras. You name it. We can't lose another child. Oh and it turns out that I'm pregnant again. Derek has gone all protective, possesive mode on me again. Making sure no male other than family touched me. And Giana didn't tell us until last minute that she was pregnant. Didn't I mention it before? She just recently had a child. It's a boy. His name is Trent. He's really a little sweetheart.

 Derek and I haven't and won't ever stop searching for Belle. Even if it means searching forever...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

THE END!

I know what you are thinking what kind of ending is that! But do not fret, because There's going to be a sequel! It's gonna be called Finding Belle! Read BELOW  VV

Belle Perkins lives the normal life of a spoiled rich girl. Parties, Sex, Alchohol, Money. She has it all! Some called her a legend and some called her a slut, but you think she really cared what other people thought? But there's one flaw. She's a werewolf! But no one knows except her two best friends, Macy and Hallie. So when she finds out that when she was a baby, she was kidnapped, and her whole life is a lie, she sets out to find her birth parents and maybe even find out more of her werewolf origin. But, when she gets there, she finds more than her parents, she finds her mate too!

Join Belle as she goes through love, lies, hatred, jealousy, betrayal, and gets a wake up call about the way she lived her life. She not only was on the path to find her parents and her mate, but she was also finding who she really is. Finding Belle.

Love, Lucy XOXO