Kidnap Isn't Fun At All Pt.2

I skipped down the trail of my secret hideout while the girls looked at me like I've lost my mind.

Which I kind of have.

When we got there we hid. He had rogue guards, and they were big.

I looked back into the woods to see a whole bunch of wolves expertly camoflauged in the trees. I turned back around and sent the signal to the girls.

I skipped over in front of the guards and smiled innocently.

"Hi! I've lost my mate, have you seen him?" I batted my eye lashes.

Bozo #1 smirked at me. "What are you doing out here all alone?"

I shrugged casually. "Well until you find your mate, we can keep you company." Bozo #2 stated stepping towards me.

"Oh really?" I asked. I put my hands behind my back and gave the signal. Then out of nowhere, you heard two gunshots were fired and the two bozos were hit.

I bent down,"Oops, I realized my mate is in here!" I then grabbed one of their keys.

All the wolves from both packs came out of the woods. Courtney threw me a gun and I caught it effortlessly. I unlocked and opened the door and all the wolves started running in.

I swear, these rogues are either stupid or were never trained, because right now, they weren't touching my men, or Caleb's men.

I dodge all the fighting and walk into the back. With my brothers, Izzy, Bri, and Courtney following behind.

Knowing I was pregnant and taking this risk, they were making sure that no one touched me. They stayed outside until I gave them the signal though. Kicked the door open and guess who I seen? Yep you hit the jackpot, Zac's cowardly ass with Derek and Courtney's parents tied up.

Derek looked relieved I was here but then he looked mad. I guess because I was pregnant with his child, but I was risking both mine and the baby's life trying to save him.

"Guess what the cat dragged in." He said smirking.

"Look, Zachary, we can do this the easy way or the hard way.Your ass can get kicked, get my mate and your parents and then kill you. Or I can kill you right here, right now, and save the drama." I said while pointing the gun at him.

He laughed,"My ass get kicked? You and what army?" Oh he shouldn't of said that. I mind linked them to come in.

"You really think that I would face your sneaky ass without backup?" His eyes widened at his sister standing there looking ready to kill. She seen red, and he was it.

He masked it with a smirk and turned to me,"Even if I do let you kill me right now, you don't have the balls to do it." I heard Izzy mumble 'obviously' and I giggled a bit before getting back into serious mode.

"Try me." I say glaring at him.

"NO!" Courtney screamed.

Zac smiled,"There ya go Court, sav-"

"If we're gonna kill him, I want the honor." I looked at her with wide eyes and so did everyone else.

"Courtney, you didn't go through your first-"

"Just trust me." She whispered to me and turned to Zac.

All of a sudden, there was a glow around Courtney....Witch powers!

She closed her eyes and opened them up and they were now glowing. She walked over to him. "Goodbye brother." She touched him and all of her glow went inside of him and he collapsed. His body looked lifeless and his eyes were all white.

"What did you do to him?" Izzy fianlly spoke up holding on to Aaron.

"I paralyzed all of his internal organs. Once his heart stopped working he was a goner." Courtney replied nonchantly. I untied her parents. Their reunion was actually very touching. I then hurried over to Derek and untied him.

He got up and gave me a bear hug, but was aware of the baby. He then held me by my shoulders and looked me straight in the eye.

"Don't you EVER scare me like that again." He said sternly.

"I should be telling you that my little damsel in distress." He glared at the name but looked down at my stomach and smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen.

He put a hand on my stomach. "I'm gonna be daddy." He said proudly as I could spot tears in his eyes. I smiled. In six months time, there will either be a little Derek or a little me. I couldn't wait to start a family with Derek.

He gave me one last peck on the lips before we all left.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*

I know short, but hey it was a two parter.