Kidnap Isn't Fun At All Pt. 1

After Derek and I had sex, I've been feeling ill. I was supposed to take a run with him today, but I told him I wasn't feeling good.

He walked into the room. "Babe, I'm going for a run." He said kissing my forehead. "Okay, be safe!" I yelled after him.

"Okay mom!" He yelled back and I rolled my eyes.

Chelsie walked in and sat next to me. "You okay?" She asked me not bothering to mask the worry on her face.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" I asked nervously chuckling. She wasn't buying it, damn.

"You said you've been feeling a little nauseous after you and Derek went at it like rabbits last night, right?" I rolled my eyes and nodded. She brought a box.

I took one look at it and looked at her nervously. "You think that could be a possiblity? I'm only 18, I'm not ready for children!"

She sighed,"You never know..."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*

I sat against the wall with my knees against my chest, waiting for the results. To make sure I was absolutely pregnant, I tested four tests.

Chelsie was sitting on my bed checking the time every five seconds. "It's time." She says.

I shakily stand up and walk in the bathroom. I checked all four test and my stomach dropped, they all say positive.

At first I was a little shaken up at the thought of having a child, but now I am actually...happy.

I ran out the bathroom with tears of joy. "It's positive!" I say hugging Chelsie.

Chelsie went to tell the girls while I mind linked Derek....No reply.

That's weird.

I try again and it doesn't work. This isn't right, Derek never blocks his mind, even when he's mad at me. Something must've happened to him!

He didn't die because I didn't feel that pang of despair in my chest so I relaxed but panicked again.

SOMETHING HAPPENED TO MY MATE!

I ran downstairs to see everyone standing around something. I pushed past them to see a box with a note attached.

Dear Emmy,

You didn't forget about me, did you? You and my traitor sister will pay for just turning on me like that. So I'm going to take something from you that's valueble to you. Courtney, dear sister I will take your life and our parents' lives, and Emmy, I will take your mate's life. Unless, however, you two surrender to me and I will happily set them free.

Love,

Zachary XOXO

I dropped the note. That asshole kidnapped my mate!

But how? Derek is like ten times stronger than him!

Unless, one, he drugged him, or two, he had help. But even with help Derek could take them!

My phone started ringing and I seen a familiar number.

I answered ready to kill," How dare you think that you could kidnap my mate without me kicking your bipolar, two faced ass?! When I get my hands on you I-"

"Ah ah ah! Be careful what you say when this gun, that contains silver bullets, is pointed at your dear mates head." I froze. "Good girl, now turn on the tv."

I grabbed the remote to the tv and switched it on.

To my horror, Derek is sitting in a chair, tied up, looking exhausted and beat. I felt tears forming in my eyes,"You asshole! What did you do to him?!"

Zac chuckled on the other line,"I gave him a very powerful drug that I put in a dart and shot at him to knock him out." I clenched my fist.

"Hold up." I heard Zac say.

Zac appeared on the screen and waved to us, then he kicked Derek hard causing Derek to groan and wake up. He looked around and panicked. "What the hell is going on?" He yelled and Zac laughed like this was the funniest show on Earth.

"You my friend, are being held captive by me. Isn't being kidnapped fun?" He asked with a hint of amusement.

"Well, kidnap isn't fun at all." One of the bimbos in the room said mindlessly and I glared at her.

I put the phone up to my ear," Zachary, so help me when I get my hands on you I-"

"You'll what? There's only so much a pregnant woman can do." My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. Everyone in the room froze and Derek just looked confused.

"But how?" I meant to say to myself but it was loud enough for him to hear.

"Please, that whole place is wired. I even have footage of a bunny taking a dump!" I look at him weirdly.

He really is insane.

Then, Courtney came up next to me. "Zac, just stop it! Why can't you just let them go?!" She yelled hopelessly.

"Because, little sister, unless you and Emmy over there would sacrifice your life, it's not possible." We stayed quiet and he chuckled.

"Oh well, remember, you're all being watched." With that, the screen flickered off and I collapsed on the couch, sobbing my little heart out. The psycho kidnapped my mate, and I can't fight because I'm with child! Then, I remembered he used his cell phone to call me.

I took my phone out and looked at his number. "What are you thinking?" Parker asked me. I shushed him as I used my app to track down his number. Man, they have apps for everything these days.

Apps to make you old, to make you fat, I need an app that just magically conjures up money for me. Anyways, off topic, the number was located not too far from here. It was an actually interesting location. The old shack that's located on the lake of my secret hideout.

"Aaron, get the pack warriors. Trevor, call the Blue Moon Pack. Parker and Hannah do something productive. Izzy, Courtney, Bri and Chelsie come with me. We have some work to do." Everyone applauded me for my Luna like instructions then got to work.

There's something I didn't mention. The Blue Moon pack is our neighboring pack. Their alpha is Bri and I's older brother, Caleb. I don't mention him a lot. Anyways, our packs get a long well so I'll need them to help my pack. Because as I seen it, there were a lot of rogues there. I told them to round up some guns with silver bullets. We are going to kick some rogue ass tonight.