ATTENTION- Bonus Chapter Pt. 1

Hey GUYS!! Guess what? This is being entered in the Watty AWARDS! WOOOOO But I need you guys to help me. I would really appreciate if you guys would help me win.

This will be my very first wattys so this is important to me!

This

Is

My

First.

I love you guys to the bone and it will make my life if you voted for me.

-----

Emeli~

I took a deep breath as I held Derek Jr in my arms tightly.

I've been stressed for the past two months searching for Belle. Wherever he took her, it must of been a good place to mask her scent.

Derek came in looking just as tired as I felt.

His hair looked as if he ran his fingers through it a billion times. He had bags under his eyes. He looked as if he haven't shaved either.

It's amazing how we're only 18 but both of us look about 40 at this moment. That's how stressed we were.

"I don't know Em." He started looking down sadly. I sighed as he turned towards me. "It's like she disappeared off the face of the Earth."

I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. My voice was strained, this was an everyday thing.

I'd stay home with the baby, Derek and the boys go out and gather information. Then, Derek will come back with a dead end.

"We'll find her, I can feel it." I said assuring him but he glared at me. 

"How do you know? How do you know they didn't kill her by now? Why the fuck are you so sure?" I was taken aback by his snapping.

"Because I just know! Why are you screaming at me?" I snapped back angry that he's taking his frustration out on me.

"Emeli.." Derek said while calming down but I  wasn't in the mood for it. He wasn't going to give me his bull crap today.

I walked out of the room with the baby and walked downstairs where mom was.

"Mom, can you please watch the baby for me?" I asked politely.

"Of course, go ahead." I sighed in relief and walked out of the pack house. I waited until I was in the woods before I shifted and ran.

I ran until I came across the border and then I shifted back. I was confused, sad, angry. Angry at myself, Derek, everyone. I feel so... so....

Something caught my eye, something that I didn't feel like dealing with at the moment. Rogues.

I stayed quiet as they looked like they were searching for something. They looked angry, looked the same way I was.

I stepped on a leaf and they looked in my direction...

Oh no....