Surprise, Surprise

Izzy, Courtney, Derek and I sat on the couch while Andrea explained why she was here.

I knew Izzy's dad was a mean, heartless Alpha, but I didn't know he was a manwhore too! Turns out that Courtney, Andrea, and Zac's mom was the Luna.

When Andrea was four her mom was pregnant with Zac at the same time Izzy's mom was pregnant with Izzy. Their dad was cheating on the Luna (Andrea and Courtney's mom) with Izzy's mom. But Izzy's mom told the Luna about him cheating and her baby. Their father accused her of lying and told her she was either banned from the pack or face harsh punishments.

Of course she left and she found our pack, however, the Luna found proof she was telling the truth and threatened to leave him. But he said if she left he would just find her and kill her.

So four years later, she has Courtney but doesn't want her children to face such harsh punishments so she takes them and runs away. She finds a different pack and tell them her story. They let her and the children in. But the Alpha went by his words and when she was walking in the woods, his warriors found her tortured her and sent the pieces of her body back in a box. (Ew he is a really sick and twisted man)

That's when a young couple (Courtney and Zac's foster parents) Took them in. 13 years later, her father's pack declared war on their pack and almost everyone died. Andrea ran away during the war was happening and that's why she's here, to reunite with her siblings.

We told her the reason why Zac is dead and she chuckled.

"You wanna know what's funny? I always knew Zac was a younger version of my father. I knew he would go over the deep end eventually, just not this young." She sighed.

"Well, Andrea, we would be happy to have you join our pack." Derek said holding me in his arms. Andrea smiled,"Thank you so much."

She turned to Izzy,"We should really catch up now that we know we exist."

Izzy smiled," I would like that." Andrea nodded to us and went upstairs.

Isabelle's POV

Emmy yawned," I think I'm going to go to bed, coming babe?"

Derek nodded and yawned,"Yeah I'm more beat than usual."

"Yeah, the twins have that effect on you. You better get used to it." They were walking up the stairs.

"What?!"

She smiled,"Mhm you are going to be watching the twins more often."

"You will not tell me what to do." He used alpha tone.

She turned around mid step,"And if you use your alpha tone on me again, you'll get no sex for a week."

His eyes widened. "I mean, I'll watch the twins whenever you want me to." He said changing up his words quick. Emmy smiled in victory and continued up the steps while Derek mumbled a few words. "What was that?" She asked from upstairs.

"Nothing dear!" He said grumbling and walked upstairs.

Courtney and I just laughed. "They aren't even married yet and they're already acting like a married couple." She laughed again.

"Yeah, they bring out the best in eachother." The laughter died down and it got awkward.

"What a day, huh?" I asked chuckling.

She nodded,"I was shocked to find out that we had the same dad." She replied.

"Yeah our dad's sick." I started.

"Twisted." She added.

"A loony bird." We said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.