New Recruits to the Army of Sluts

"It's a tie!" All the girls in the crowd gasped. "Emeli Sanders and Hannah Johnson! You both split the $100 prize!"

Everyone applauded and the girls started leaving, but not before Opal started having a hissy fit about,'Her deserving best dress not us ugly whores.'

I laughed when she said that, because she's the whore, not us.

"Uh, can we please have Emeli stay on stage, and Aaron come up on stage?" The host asked.

I rasied and eyebrow and stood in the same spot i've been standing in.

Aaron came up and stood next to me. "Okay ready?" She asked the crowd," 1,2,3 Happy Birthday to you!..."

No! They're singing happy birthday to us!

"Oh my god!" I say while covering my face. Aaron just chuckled taking in the glory.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All spring break we were at the beach. It was literally perfect.

We all had our mates, except Bri and Courtney.

But, all good things must come to an end right?

I hope not.

It was monday morning and I was laying in Derek's bed with only his shirt on. Yeah, I let him mark me, and we completed the mating proccess but hey I love him and that's all that matters, right?

No? Okay.

Derek came out of the bathroom with only a towel and I couldn't help but stare. He smirked," Like what you see?" He asked.

I pretended to think," Eh, I've seen better." I joke.

He smirks and climbs on top of me, kissing my jaw bone and sucking on my neck causing me to moan. I flip us so that I'm on top and straddling him and I suck on his neck.

Then I jump off and run into the bathroom closing and locking the door. I heard him groan and he pounded on the door.

After my shower, I put on a pair of ripped super skinny, a v-neck shirt and a leather jacket. Since i'm a werewolf, my hair dries quickly so I decide to leave it how it is. I walk out and the room is empty. I walk into my room and do my makeup.

After that I walk downstairs, the guys aren't there. "They left just a minute ago. They heard it was going to be four new kids and they wanted to make sure that if they're boys, they don't mess with you." Brenda called from the kitchen. I thanked her and left for cheer practice.

After practice, I stood at my locker, sorting out my things, when the girls stomped up to me, with a look of anger on their face. "What happened to you guys?"

Hannah spoke up," Remember the four new 'guys'?" I nodded.

"Well they aren't guys they're girls! Fraternal Quadruplets to be exact! And they're already stealing our men!" I turn to where they were pointed and frowned.

There they stood, four blondes surrounded by a bunch of guys, including OUR guys.

"I'm going to try and-"

"No! We already tried that, they just nodded and continued to stare at them!" I could just imagine how black my eyes were with the thought of another female near my mate, let alone touching him. But I shook it off. He knows what he's doing, they all do. I turned to the girls and gave an evil smirk.

"Girls, let's not get mad, let's get even. Watch." A guy walked by,"Excuse me?" I say innocently. I made sure my boobs were visible.

His eyes trailed down to my boobs,"Uh, yeah?"

"Can you carry my textbook for me? It's too heavy for me." I pouted my lips.

"Sure." I smiled and placed my book in his hands.

"Thanks, let's go." As we walked away I turned to the girls, smirked and winked. I turned to Derek to see he was glaring at us but he shifted his attention back to slut #1.

It was lunch and the girls and I just walked in the cafeteria. The girls said they were going to get their lunch and eat outside.

I paid for my lunch and sat next to Derek," Hey babe." He ignored me. I repeated what I said and he still ignored me.

"Fine be that way." I said before storming out. Before I left, I seen slut #1 sit in my spot instead. That made me start crying. Fuck crying I was letting Niagara Falls flow down my cheeks.

Fuck the feels. Fuck you wolf.

I reached the garden where the girls were looking depressed playing with their food. When they seen me, they popped up.

"What happened?" They all asked.

"That doesn't matter, the question is, what happened to all of you." They looked at each other.

"We tried confronting them and they said to talk to them when we weren't being drama queens." I shook my head.

"I can't believe them! They are acting so childish right now! He can flirt, touch, and hug another girl, but when I talk to a guy, I get ignored!" I sat down and sparked an idea.

"Let's go to a club tonight!" They looked up.

"Yeah, I could use some letting go tonight." Chelsie said.

"Then, it's settled, tonight, we shall party til our troubles disappear!"

That night we got ready in my room, since my room is the only room that's to myself. We had to sneak out of my windows because if any of the guys caught us, we were dead. So yeah, I drove in my Porsche Panamera and we were set. We arrived at Paws, a werewolf club. The bouncer immediately let us in.

The music was loud, people were grinding on each other. It was seriously a crazy sight. The girls and I split up. I decided to stay sober tonight, incase everyone else is drunk. Everyone is funny when they are drunk. Chelsie is a needy drunk. Hannah is a happy drunk. Izzy is a mean drunk, and I am a crazy drunk.

A half an hour later, I see a sight that I never, ever wanted to see. Derek dancing with slut #1. I never bothered to learn her name, and I never will. It looks like he was about to leave but I run into the girls' bathroom. Tears streaming down my face. What was he doing here with her?! I looked in the mirror to search for possible flaws that could be turning him off. Was it that I haven't been putting in much of an effort on my outfits, makeup and hair? Was I too clingy? Was my teeth not white enough? Was my boobs not big enough? Was I too skinny? Was I too fat? Was I too curvy? Did I not have enough curves? All of these questions went through my head.

When I left the bathroom, the girls were standing there with tears in their eyes. "You seen the guys leave with the sluts?" They nodded. We all decided to call it a night and headed home.