You've just been Girlified!

Tomorrow was the day. My wedding day. I was so nervous, I was literally sweating buckets. Tonight was my bachelorette party and Derek's bachelor party. We both agreed to not interfere. Knowing Derek, he'll break that promise knowing that the girls were getting me a male stripper. I told Courtney and Bri that they were forbidden to come. They were mad at first but Briella said she'd rather hang with her mate anyway and Courtney just tagged along.

I shimmed into my dress and I put on my heels. My mom and Brenda were watching the twins, who were now a month old. I was ready to go. Most of the girls left already, so it was just Andrea and I. Andrea had on a really cute jumper with heels to die for. Her hair was straightned to perfection and her eye makeup was smokey while she just had lip gloss on. She almost looked better than me!

Derek was having his bachelor party here so Giana volunteered her house. "Babe, I'm leaving!" I yelled before Andrea and I left.

At Giana's house we were just doing stupid thing and the girls gave me plenty of raunchy gifts, like a box of condoms (Izzy) A lacy lingerie set (Hannah) I don't even wanna think about the kinky shit these girls got me and then the doorbell rung. "Ooh the entertainment is here!" Giana squeaked she went to the door and opened it. There was a giant gift box sitting there; we all pushed it inside.

We all stood around it. "Okay girls, on the count of three. 1, 2,3!" Giana shouted. The box broke open and I expected some sexy hunk, but instead, I find my brother. I frowned while Izzy squeaked. "I love this dancer!" She started throwing money at him and danced with him. I rolled my eyes and walked up to him and grabbed his ear. "Ow! Emmy, stop it!" "Aaron! Where is my dancer?!" I asked him. He sighed. "Your dancer came to our pack house instead and Derek chased him off and sent me here instead." I shook my head," Okay, Question, does Derek have a dancer giving him a fucking lap dance right now?" Aaron stayed quiet. "All I needed,Girls I'm in the mood for a makeover aren't you?" I asked them smirking. They all caught on and nodded. "Hannah, get the nailpolish. Giana find some clothes that'll fit. Chelsie get the makeup. And Izzy get the Titanic." I say smirking at Aaron. "What are you going to do to me?" Aaron asked. "Well, dear brother, I am about to girlify you."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we were done, we were literally rolling on the ground laughing. We girlified Aaron! His nails are painted a hot pink. His wearing a too tight black ruched dress with glitter on it and pink stripes. His makeup consisted of smokey eyes and scarlet lips. He had pink blush on aswell. He had hot pink stilettos on too! I have to admit, even for a guy, he looked like a hot girl. We had tied him up and put him in the backseat of Izzy's car. Hannah, Chelsie, Opal, and a girl named Lucy in one car. Izzy, Giana and Aaron in another car. Andrea, A girl named Joanna, a girl named Erin, and I in my car and the rest of them decided to either go to a club or go home.

I called Bri and Courtney on the way and told them to start girlifying all of the guys rooms that were at that bachelor party except mine's and Derek's. Then, when they're done, pretend to know nothing about it so they don't get chewed out. Ah, it's good to be a girl.

We got there and we all helped drag Aaron into the house. I told them to wait in the hallway. I walked in the room with Andrea to see Derek in the middle of getting a lap dance. When he seen me he threw the girl of off his lap. "Hey, baby!" He said nervously. I smiled sweetly. "Hey, I think you sent an unwanted gift at my bachelorette party." He chuckled, "Yeah, sorry about-" I sat on his lap, cradling him and I shushed him. "It's okay, I fully understand." He raised an eyebrow."You do?" He asked while I nodded wrapping my arms around his neck. "Mhm. That's why as a peace offering, we gave Aaron a makeover." He suddenly looked unsure. "You did?" He asked looking frightened. I nodded kissing his neck. "Wanna see?" I turned to look at Andrea and she smirked and went to go get the girls and Aaron. I swear all these guys look like they are about to piss their pants.

Andrea came back with the girls dragging Aaron. The guys gasped and Derek tightned his grip on my ass. "W-What did you do to him?" He asked me and I turned to him. "We girlified him, silly!" I said in a duh tone. He stared at Aaron in horror, but i took my index finger and made him look at me. "Don't look at him, look at me. Now, Aaron is just the beginning to a long line of revenge. What we did to Aaron is put him in a dress that's probably 10 sizes too small, put him in heels, put on some makeup, nail polish, and forced him to watch Titanic. Isn't that right Aaron?" I asked him turning around. I almost forgot we gagged his mouth. "Oops, I'm sorry I can't understand you." I turned back around,"Anyway, each of you will get girlified. Maybe not today or tomorrow. But you will." I say lifting up Derek's shirt tracing his eight pack.

"Derek, baby, you crossed the line tonight, so everyone pays for your mistake. I suggest you all sleep with one eye open," I look at Derek,"Especially you." I stand up from Derek's lap. "C'mon girls, let's show Aaron the definition of waxing legs." Aaron tried screaming through his gag. But I stop and turn to the scared looking crowd of boys. "Goodnight Boys." On my way up I hear Trevor say,'You've created a monster, man.' and Derek say,'I know.'