Prank Gone Wrong...In a Good Way?

I was six months pregnant, and I was as big as a whale.

I found out that we were having a girl. I still don't know what to name her though, I want Belle. It means beautiful and her name would be after my best friend's, but Derek wants Phoebe. That means moon.

Izzy and I are planning to sneak to the mall without Derek finding out. I seen Briella walk by,"Hey Bri!" I whisper shout.

She stops and turn to me. "You wanna go to the mall with Izzy and I?"

She nodded,"Yeah, just let me notify Derek. DE-"

I hurried over and covered her mouth."No! We do NOT tell Derek. That's not what we do! I just want to go to the mall without anybody watching me! Just us girls, got it?" I say slowly she nodded understandingly.

I really can't trust Bri.

How'd we go from three girls going to seven girls going?

That's exactly what I asked Bri.

"Well, I was talking to Courtney about it and Hannah and Chelsie overheard and they asked to go so I said yes, then Opal said she'd tell Derek if she didn't go." I hit my head on the steering wheel.

"You know, the color of these seats are distastful, and it's so cramped back here." Opal complained.

"WELL WHY DON'T YOU JUST WALK THEN?!" I screamed looking at her. She mumbled 'Well then' and I turned back around.

At the mall, I had to buy some more baby clothes, and bought like three maternity outfits for me.

All the other girls went to places like victoria secret and shit. (Well, I did get to buy two or three sets from there.) But they went to other places I can't buy clothes from.

We were at the food court and I was dipping my fries in my milkshake. The girls all looked at me like I was cutting off my toes and eating them. "What?" I ask.

"Dipping your fries in your milkshake?" Opal asked nastily.

I shrugged,"A sweet, but salty contradiction?" They all shook their heads and laughed.

"Guys remember Jacob?" Chelsie said out of nowhere. Oh shit I forgot about him. That was Giana's second mate. "Yeah, why?" I asked shakily.

"Turns out, Giana paid him to be her fake second mate so that she sould hide her depression." All our jaws dropped. My stomach just turned in knots thinking about Giana. I still feel guilty at times. But Derek assured me that I wasn't my fault, It was Zac's.

Then, Bri shot up and sniffed the air. "Bri?" I asked. What she whispered shocked us all. "Mate."

It's not impossible that someone finds their mate before their first turn, but it is very rare.

Most likely, their mate is someone that also hasn't turned yet. Briella turned to a group a guys and their youngest looking guy, around 15 or 16. Was staring at Briella.

WAIT, I recognize him!

He's in Caleb's pack! His father is the beta. I forgot his name though.

Bri started walking towards him and he was doing the same, while Izzy was taping it on her phone.

I gave her a look.

"What? All this footage will go to use one day!" I rolled my eyes and continued to watch them.

They looked into each other's eyes deeply and then kissed. Right here in the middle of the food court....

Well Derek would do worse, he would actually take me on the table...