INTRODUCTION

Reyansh khanna

Reyansh Khaana is 28 years old and stands 6 feet 2 inches tall

Reyansh Khaana is 28 years old and stands 6 feet 2 inches tall. Reyansh is the CEO of his company One&Only  and also a mafia king. Love to troubles people. He enjoys killing people by hand, and Jay Singh, a police officer, is his greatest enemy since Jay causes him a lot of trouble with mafia activities.
His husky voice makes him sound like the devil. He is an extrovert.
He is ill-mannered, icy, and unkind.
Reyansh took over the mafia and khanna industries after his father, Arjun Khanna, passed away seven years ago. His mother passed away when he was a small child.

                       Jaanvi Singh

Jaanvi Singh is a 22-year-old woman who stands 5'2"

Jaanvi Singh is a 22-year-old woman who stands 5'2".She loves her family and friend .Her family and Pari are her entire world. She is her mother's and brother's favorite. She is an upbeat and chatty individual. She has an angelic voice.She is Reyansh Khanna's secretary. She enjoys cooking and reading literature. She is Jay Singh's sister. Pari Gupta is her best friend.

Supporting characters

Name - jay singh (brother of jaanvi) Age - 28 height - 6'0
He is a police officer
Pari and jay are in relationship

Name - Pari Gupta (best friend of jaanvi ) age - 23 height - 5 '4
Her dad is leave her and her mom when she is 7 years old
Now her family is jay , jaanvi and roshni (jay and jaanvi mom )
Her mom is died 1 years ago

Name - vishal singhal
Age - 28 Height - 5'9
CEO of singhal industry and friend of reyansh (fake friend )
His father is Chairman of singhal industry

Name - tiya Aurora
Age - 26 height - 5'6
She is beautiful and smart
CEO of Aurora makeup company and ex girlfriend of reyansh
Her father is also a big business man

Roshni Singh
Age - 54
Jay and jaanvi mom

Name - dev Singh (died )
Jaanvi and Jay father

Note

• Arjun is arrested by the police for his mafia activities and placed in jail; however, a few years later, Arjun passes away in jail from a heart attack.

• Dev was an honorable police officer who helped many thugs get caught; however, the goons killed him.

• Jay ignores his mother's advice and pursues a career in law enforcement because Roshni does not want him to end up like his father.

•Jaanvi and Roshni live together, but Jay lives alone because Roshni is upset with Jay.

•Pari resides in the same building as Roshni and Jaanvi, who share a small apartment with two rooms, an attached bathroom, and a small kitchen and living area.

(English is not my first language. Please forgive me if there is any mistake in grammar.)