Chapter 6: A Surprising Kiss

After two weeks,

After two weeks,

Jaanvi stood in her room,her eyes scanning the shelves of her cupboard. she was clad in in a lose T-shirt and pants. her hair tied up in messy bun. Jaanvi paused to think, then gently shut the cabinet doors. After taking out the saree from the cupboard. Jaanvi came out of her room, enthusiasm lighting up her face.

Her hair was falling down, and she was dressed elegantly in a saree.
Roshni leaned back in her seat and looked at Jaanvi as she walked across the living room.

"Jaanvi, you look lovely in that saree beta," Roshni said

"Jaanvi, you look lovely in that saree beta," Roshni said. Jaanvi turned to face Roshni.

"Thank you, maa," Jaanvi grinned broadly.

"I believe I now have to locate a marital relationship for you," Roshni stated.

"Please maa, not now," Jaanvi pleaded, turning towards the door.

After a while, Jaanvi arrived at work with coffee and entered the elevator. As the door shut, Jaanvi observed that all eyes were fixed on her.

Jaanvi think in her mind Why everyone is glaring at me ?

Jaanvi secured her hair behind her ears. After a few minutes, the elevator door opened, and Jaanvi stepped out. She proceeded towards Reyansh's cabin, holding a hot cup of coffee in her hand.

"Today, Jaanvi is 5 minutes late.
If she comes, I will chastise Jaanvi,
"Reyansh said while maintaining eye contact with the door. She arrived at his cabin and knocked on the door.

"Come inside," Reyansh said in a loud voice. Jaanvi unlocked the cabin door and stepped inside.

"Whyyyyyyyy," Reyansh said, looking surprised as his eyes landed on Jaanvi. When Jaanvi approached Reyansh's desk carrying coffee, Reyansh's heart skipped a beat. Reyansh was struck by her elegance and beauty. An odd sensation, a mixture of fear and exhilaration, settled in his chest.