Chapter 16: Flashback

After arriving at the hotel, Reyansh was seated while Jaanvi was getting ready in front of the mirror

After arriving at the hotel, Reyansh was seated while Jaanvi was getting ready in front of the mirror. Jaanvi was attempting to knot her blouse's string, but she was having trouble. Reyansh stood up and scooped up Jaanvi's blouse's string with both hands. Jaanvi's check began to burn as she gave Reyansh a wide-eyed stare.

"Mr. Khanna, leave it, I will do it myself," Jaanvi said as she attempted to turn towards him.

"Seedhe khade raho (stand straight)," Reyansh commanded as he took hold of her shoulder from behind. Glancing in the mirror, he noticed that Jaanvi's checks were getting red from his attempts to pick up the string of her blouse. Reyansh grinned when he saw her red check and attempted to control it, but Jaanvi saw he was smiling.

" Chhodie( Leave)," Jaanvi said, again tried to turned towards him.

"Aare yaar, ruko na kar raha hu main (Hey, wait, I'm doing it)," He said and again grabbed her shoulder from behind. Reyansh tangles her blouse string.

"You seem attractive in this pink lehenga," Reyansh leaned in and said as she peered at him through a mirror. He was standing very next to her.

Because they were so near, Jaanvi abruptly turned to face him. Trying to keep her space, she was ready to stumble when Reyansh caught her, putting one hand behind her head and one on her back. Both gazed at one other for 1-2 minutes, lost in each other's eyes, till Reyansh's phone rang. Jaanvi placed her palms on his chest and gave him a little nudge.

"I am heading out, you may come and I will wait for you in the vehicle," Jaanvi said as she grabbed her handbag and hurried out the door. Reyansh was only staring at her as she made an effort to leave the room as quickly as possible. With a furious expression on his face, Reyansh took the call.

" Aabe saale kuch der baad phone nahi kar sakta tha kya ?( Hey, couldn't you have called after some time? )" Reyansh said to his friend Yash.

"Garam kyu ho raha hai, main toh bas ya puchana ka liya phone kiya tha kab tak aa raha hai tu,( Why are you getting angry, I just called you to ask when you are coming)," Yash said.

"I am coming," Reyansh responded, hanging up the phone. After leaving the room, Reyansh strolled across the hotel's parking lot. When he arrived in the parking lot, he noticed Jaanvi sitting in the passenger seat and using her phone. After opening the door and taking a seat, Reyansh started the vehicle and drove to the location of Yash's engagement.

After around 10-20 minutes, they arrived at Yash's engagement destination, and Jaanvi and Reyansh exited the car. Jaanvi saw that the engagement venue was beautifully arranged. Jaanvi saw that the guy and the woman who had come for the engagement were dressed in opulent clothing as she turned to look around.

" Kya hua? (What happened?)," Reyansh inquired as he and her entered the engagement location.

"Kuch nahi, main toh bas ya dekha rahee hu kee ya venue kitna Sundar hai (Nothing, I was just gazing at how lovely the place is)," Jaanvi said, as she and he mounted the steps.