Chapter 14: Filmtime.

Jaanvi's outfit -Jaanvi was wearing lemonade a sweetheart neck puff sleeve hirred back peplum blouse and wide leg jeans with white shoes

Reyansh's outfit -He was wearing a linen shirt and wheat colour plants with black watch also a simple white shoes.

As soon as Jaanvi arrived at the airport with her bags, she sat down on the chair. Jaanvi was waiting there for Reyansh for half an hour but till now there was no trace of Reyansh.

"Where are you Mr. khanna?" Jaanvi said while glancing at the watch which she was wearing on her left wrist. Then she heard someone clearing their throat, so she raised her head to give them a quick glance. She saw that he had a tiny suitcase in his hands.

"let us leave," Reyansh said, she nodding her head and moving away from her spot while carrying her bags. They each headed for their respective aircraft.

Jaanvi's legs were trembling slightly from dread as they ascended the staircase because she was boarding an airplane for the first time. After a while, they entered the aircraft together, and although Jaanvi had reserved their seats jointly, hers was the one next to Reyansh.

Reyansh positioned both his and her bags on top of the overhead locker. Reyansh then takes a window seat, while Jaanvi takes an aisle seat. The air hostess announced that all passengers should fasten their seat belts.

"Gauri maeeya, save your,Jaanvi," Jaanvi mumbled, When the plane was taking off, Jaanvi closed her eyes firmly out of fear and out of fear, Jaanvi squeezed Reyansh's left hand which was resting on the seat handle, with her right palm.

Reyansh first glance at her and his hands then he turned his eyes towards her face. He turned his backside of hands to front of palm. He entangled his fingers in Jaanvi's fingers. A few seconds later, she opened her left eye first, while her right eyes still closed. After ensuring that everything was fine in front of her, she opened her right eye.

"Gauri maeeya, thank you," Jaanvi murmured as she turned to face him and noticed his adoring gaze on her. She turned her eyes towards his and her hands then she hurriedly withdrew her hands from his hands.

"This is my first time boarding an airplane, that is why I grasped your hands out of anxiety,"Jaanvi uttered. Embarrassed, she avoided looking into his eyes and instead focused on her hands during their conversation.

"It is okay, Jaan..... Jaanvi," Reyansh said, she turning to face him with her wide eyes as she heard his Jaan word.

Jaanvi think in her mind kutta and She turned her gazed towards her bag. Jaanvi pulled out her headphones and plugged them in.

They arrived at the Goa airport after three to four hours of flight, and they both emerged with their bags. Reyansh booked a taxi and moved towards a luxury hotel. They arrived at the hotel and made their way inside.