Chapter 4 : The good girl and the bad boys

after two weeks,

after two weeks,

Jaanvi stopped by the nearby coffee shop before heading to her job. After getting her coffee, she leaved and heads to her office. She entered the elevator first, followed by other employees, one of whom starts chatting with Jaanvi.

"tum hee hona boss ka new secretary " Aditi uttered.

Jaanvi gives a yes nod.

"Every year, the boss's secretary changes," Aditi remarked, folding her arm close to her chest.

Aditi looked at Jaanvi to see how she responded, but there was no visible response or expression on Jaanvi's face.

"Koee bata nahi ma dusre job Dhoondha lunge " jaanvi said while looking at Aditi.

The elevator door then opens, allowing her to exit and head straight to her boss's cabin, where she knocks on the door.

" Come in," Reyansh said.

He is reading his file while seated in his chair. Jaanvi enters the cabin and places the coffee on the table. Reyansh then takes a sip of coffee and begins to read his file attentively. Jaanvi is just standing in front of Reyansh when Reyansh turns to face her.

"Aab mera munh kya dekha rahee ho aur table par jitna bhi file hai in sab ko vaha file shelf ma la kar aacha sa rakho " Reyansh said while drinking coffee.

Jaanvi began organizing the files on the file shelf. The file drops from the ceiling and hits Jaanvi in the head.

"Aaaaaaaa," Jaanvi exclaimed as she put her hand on her head and rubbed it.

Subsequently, Reyansh lifted his gaze and addressed Jaanvi, saying, "Kya kar rahee ho theek hai sa kam karo dekho tum na kya kiya pura file neecha gira diya aab phir sa aab theek karo jaldi" Reyansh said.

Jaanvi began to pick up the file from the floor and thought, "Mujha yaha chot laaga hai or Mujha sa kam kar vaha raha hai."

She heads to the canteen for lunch, sits down at the table, and begins eating. Aditi and her friends then join her and begin chatting with Jaanvi; eventually, Jaanvi begins to speak with Aditi in a friendly manner.

"Hello, I am Ashok," Ashok introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Jaanvi." Jaanvi grinned.

" hamara office ka eek group hai toh ham log gossip kar tee hai toh kuch bhi office ma hota hai toh ham log chart kar ta hai " Aditi spoke up, took her phone out of her pants pocket, and locked it.

After Jaanvi gave Aditi her phone number, Aditi added Jaanvi to the office group.
Jaanvi see that office group name and say this

" ya kya hai office group ka naam gossip group hai " jaanvi said , she remove her eyes from phone and look at Aditi and Aditi's friends