Chapter 9: Whole Day.

The following morning, Reyansh opened his eyes gradually, sat up in bed, and put his palm on his forehead

The following morning, Reyansh opened his eyes gradually, sat up in bed, and put his palm on his forehead. He drank too much alcohol, thus his head hurts.

"My head aches after consuming so much alcohol yesterday." Reyansh muttered to himself, Reyansh have not seen Jaanvi yet and then his gaze moved to the sofa where Jaanvi was still sleeping. He gets out of bed and walks towards Jaanvi, eventually reaching her.

"She is looking cute," Reyansh murmured as he reached down and tucked Jaanvi's hair behind her ears, which were falling over her face.

Reyansh put his palm on Jaanvi's face and stroked her velvety cheeks.
Jaanvi was slept for so long that she was unaware that Reyansh was pecking her cheeks. He tenderly planted a kiss on Jaanvi's forehead. He kissed her and walked to the washroom.

He emerged from the restroom after a while. He had water streaming from his hair, and he was wearing pants. He uses a towel to clean his hair before going to his cabinet. He pulled out a black T-shirt from within his cabinet after opening it. Then he heard the notification sound on his phone and saw that Tiya had sent him a message. He picked up his phone that was resting on the table.

Reyansh think in his mind why doesn't this girl understand that there is no place for her in my heart anymore?

Jaanvi stretched while sitting on the couch and rubbed her eyes. Yawning, she opens her eyes. The sight of Reyansh sans a T-shirt causes her eyes to widen. Jaanvi spotted the six packs, broad shoulders, and toned chest of Reyansh.

"Aaaa aaaaaaaaaaa," Jaanvi yelled as she stood up from the sofa.

Reyansh turned to face Jaanvi as he heard her scream. Jaanvi went to the door and attempted to open it, but she was moving so quickly that she was unable to even pry the door open. After a while, Jaanvi exited the room by opening the door.

Jaanvi shouted and ran outside, and Reyansh did not understand why. He then grinned as he looked in the mirror.

Outside chamber " hey Gauri Maya, what have I seen? " Jaanvi said while gasping for air.

"I have to leave now," Jaanvi told herself as she looked at her empty hands and feet.

"Where are my sandal and bag?" Jaanvi asked herself, realizing that she had left them in Reyansh's room.

After wearing his clothing, he emerged from the room to see Jaanvi moving about the living room.

After noticing him, Jaanvi turned to head towards his room, but Reyansh grabbed her wrist. Jaanvi stared at both of them, then lifted her eyelids and gave Reyansh a quick glance.

" where ?" Reyansh raised an eyebrow and questioned, and Jaanvi released her wrist from his hold.

"My home," Jaanvi said, glancing at him.