Chapter 7: soft corner.

As jaanvi hurriedly walked out of the office boundary, her eyes caught sight of the sleek black Range Rover parked outside

As jaanvi hurriedly walked out of the office boundary, her eyes caught sight of the sleek black Range Rover parked outside . Her heart skipped a beat as she realized that vishal was waiting for her.

Vishal spotted jaanvi and smirked. He get out of his car and started walking towards her. Jaanvi noticed him and began walking quickly down the road in a hurry.

Jaanvi think in her mind I have to leave from here and why is he following me?

Vishal followed behind jaanvi. He reached out and grabbed her wrist , jaanvi turned back ,her eyes wide with alarm as she saw vishal is holding her hand.

"Leave my hand " Jaanvi yelled and try to release herself from vishal tight gripped.

" You are looking hot Jaanvi in saree " Vishal said and a smirked appear on his lips. As soon as she Jaanvi hear hot word her eyes get widen and vishal pulled Jaanvi towards his car.

"Leave my hand jee please." Jaanvi said and her eyes filled with tears.

Vishal opened the passenger door and roughly pushed her Inside.He then got into the driver's seat.

Jaanvi tried to get out of the car, but Vishal swiftly moved to block her path. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close ,his eyes burning with a mixture of desire and determination .

" Leave me." jaanvi protested, her voice trembling. She tried to pull away but his grip was too strong.

" I just want to spend one night with you." vishal said and jaanvi teary eyes get widened.

Vishal landed in and tried to kiss her. Jaanvi struggle against him ,she pushed him away and got out of the vehicle. vishal followed her , steeping out of the car as well

Jaanvi tightly hold her bag handle and quickened her pace ,wiping her tears, vishal reached out and caught hold her saree Pallu jaanvi felt the tug and tuned back , her eyes meeting vishal's.

" Pleases, leave my saree." Jaanvi said and she tried to released her Pallu from Vishal hand but Vishal tightly hold Jaanvi Pallu.

" First, you come with me." Vishal said while walking towards her.Jaanvi frantically shook her head no, and her eyes filled with tears. Just then a car screeched to halt in front both and a man stepped out. It was Reyansh.

Reyansh eyes narrowed as he saw Vishal onto Jaanvi's saree Pallu, Vishal reluctantly let go, Jaanvi immediately run towards Reyansh and hiding behind him and clutching his sleeve tightly. Reyansh glared at Vishal his anger evident in his eyes.

" Jaanvi, come with me." vishal yelled.

" I don't want to go with him sir please help me ji." Jaanvi pleaded and held Reyansh's sleeve more tightly, her body trembling with fear.

"Jaanvi you sit in the car, I will handle this bastard." Reyansh said.
Jaanvi nodded slightly and she can't stop her tears falling from her eyes and walked towards his car. she opened door and sat at passenger seat.