Chapter 10: She is insane but I love her.

After arriving at the kitchen together, Jaanvi began to move in the direction of the stove

" What do you want to eat ?"Jaanvi asked while tucking her saree pallu into her saree skirt. Reyansh began coughing and noticed Jaanvi's naked waist. Jaanvi stared at him and then searched about the kitchen until she came across the refrigerator. She opened the refrigerator, pulled out a bottle of water, and began to pour it into a glass before moving to approach him.

As she made her way in his direction.

Reyansh's eyes were fixed on her, and he was unintentionally glancing repeatedly in her direction at her waist.

Reyansh think in his mind Jaanvi stop coming to me otherwise I will eat you.

Jaanvi reached to Reyansh and gave him glass of water then Reyansh took glass from her hand. He started drinking while glaring at jaanvi plumpy lips and whole body.

" He is staring at me as if I have stolen something from him," Jaanvi babbled. 

Reyansh handed Jaanvi a glass, and Jaanvi accepted it from him. She then went to the sink, cleaned the glass, and placed it in the drawer. Reyansh gave her a glare.

"Sir, you did not tell me what you wanted to eat," Jaanvi inquired. Reyansh was ready to respond when Jaanvi interjected.

"I do not know how to prepare Thai, Italian, or American food. I only know how to make Indian cuisine," Jaanvi spoke as she crossed her hands on her chest.

"Okay, make anything you want," Reyansh responded, crossing his fists near his chest.

"All right, I will prepare the Aalo paratha," Jaanvi stated as she surveyed the kitchen.

"Where is the flour?" Jaanvi inquired and gazed at him.

Reyansh gestured with his fingers to a cabinet. Jaanvi observed Reyansh's hand signal and then looked toward the closet. She started to open the cabinet, saw that the flour was piled high, and lifted her heels.

With a smile on his lips, Reyansh turned to face Jaanvi. Reyansh moved to take up a position just behind Jaanvi. Reyansh began assisting Jaanvi in unpacking the flour box.

When Jaanvi spotted Reyansh's hand, she turned around and began staring at him. Reyansh stood quite close to Jaanvi. Reyansh's breath touched Jaanvi's skin.

Reyansh saw that Jaanvi was gazing at him when he raised the box. They exchanged deep stares with one another. Jaanvi turned her head to the side and averted her eyes.

"Stop gazing at me and do not ask for help, I know I am not very tall, do you think if you are tall, you will make fun of me?" Jaanvi said.

Reyansh smiled as he heard her words.Jaanvi took the flour box from Reyansh's hands, walked it to the stovetop, placed it on the slab, opened a drawer, and took out a mixing bowl made of stainless steel.