Chapter13: She is mine.

I apologize for the delay, This chapter is a little lengthy

I apologize for the delay, This chapter is a little lengthy. Please vote for this tale if you enjoy it, dear readers.

Jaanvi arrived at the office and organized the paperwork in the meeting room in anticipation of a special visitor to the One & Only Company. Reyansh and MR. Special worked together on their upcoming project. The meeting was scheduled for 12 pm, and since it was already 11:55, she went to Reyansh's cabin to give him a to call after organizing the papers.

Jaanvi rapped on the door. From his cabin came the sound of Reyansh's voice.

"Enter now," Reyansh said, and Jaanvi entered the cabin by pulling open the door. Jaanvi approached his desk and took a position in front of him.

"You have a meeting at 12 pm, sir. I have all of the files and documents in the meeting room." Jaanvi said and Reyansh closed his file. Reyansh kept that file in his drawer.

" All right " Reyansh said and got up from the chair. He adjusted his suit. Reyansh and Jaanvi both headed for the meeting room. Reyansh and Jaanvi reached at meeting room. Employees were already sat at chair. Reyansh sat at head chair. Jaanvi stood next to him.

" Where is he ?" Reyansh asked, glancing at her.

"His secretary informed me that they would be here in five minutes," Jaanvi said, and she then heard a door opening sound. They both turned their necks to face the door.

Two men came into the room. First men was the CEO of A-E company ABHIMANYU CHAUHAN and second man was his secretary Pankaj.

" Senior" Jaanvi Muttered and after hearing her muttered Reyansh turned his neck towards her and glanced at her. Jaanvi's lip lit up for a smile.
Abhimanyu and his secretary reached near Reyansh.

Reyansh think in his mind why is she smiling?

"Hello, Mr. Khanna," Abhimanyu said, causing Reyansh to turn to face him. Abhimanyu held out his hand to shake hands. Reyansh got up from his seat and Shook hand with Abhimanyu. Reyansh motioned with his hands for Abhimanyu to take a seat at a nearby chair.

After some time, the meeting started and everyone was listening very attentively. Jaanvi was standing there making notes in her diary. Abhimanyu and Reyansh discussed this project for some time.

" All, right now I am leaving" Abhimanyu uttered and glanced at Jaanvi. Who was standing next to Reyansh.

Reyansh turned to face her, who was grinning kindly at Abhimanyu. Reyansh clenched his right hand into a fist out of jealousy. Reyansh, Abhimanyu, and the others got up from their seats.

Reyansh and abhimanyu Shook hand with each other. Everyone came out from room.

" How are you?It is great to see you after so many years, Jaanvi," Abhimanyu said as everyone walked together.