Chapter 15: Wow

The following morning, Jaanvi was lying in bed with her stomach facing the bed, her other hand resting on Reyansh's chest, and her left leg resting on his left thigh

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The following morning, Jaanvi was lying in bed with her stomach facing the bed, her other hand resting on Reyansh's chest, and her left leg resting on his left thigh. They were both soundly asleep when Jaanvi's phone alarm began to ring.

"Jaanvi..... Jaanvi," Reyansh murmured in a drowsy tone while keeping his eyes closed with his right hand dangling there.

"Hmmmm," Jaanvi said in a drowsy tone, not even opening her eyes.

"Jaanvi, your phone is ringing," Reyansh said, opening his eyes to discover her hands on his chest and her legs on his leg.

"Jaanvi, open your eyes," Reyansh screamed, and she instantly opened her eyes to gaze at him, who was beaming at her.

"You said last night that you should not cross the pillow wall, and now you did," Reyansh said, she was yanking her hand from his chest and her leg from his thigh.

"It happened by accident, and I should not do this on purpose," Jaanvi stated as she sat on the bed.

" Tum nee rule break kiya hai aab toh tumhaee uskee saja mila nee chaiye ( You have broken the rule, so now you should be punished for it)," Reyansh said and sat at the bed.

"Maine hee rule banaaya tha toh maine hee uskee thod saktee hu, smjhe aap (I was the one who made the rule, so only I can break it, you understand,)" Jaanvi said and turned to get out of bed, but Reyansh grabbed her right wrist and drew her to his chest. Jaanvi lifted her head and gave him a savage glare.

"You are looking more beautiful when you are furious, Jaan..... Jaanvi," Reyansh said, cupping her cheeks and smiling to view her angry face, which was scarlet in rage.

"Stop doing this, I am not your girlfriend, you have no right to touch me," Jaanvi exclaimed angrily, removing his hands from her cheeks as she stood up from the bed.

"After marriage," Reyansh murmured, she turning to face him, enraged.

"What did you say?" Jaanvi questioned while putting both her hand on her waist.

"Nothing, Miss Jaanvi," Reyansh answered and he was smiling. Jaanvi turned to face the bathroom and entered, while Reyansh lay on the bed, looking at his phone.

Thirty minutes later, she emerged from the restroom, using a towel to wipe her hair. Reyansh moved his gaze to her, who wore a red anarkali suit with a deep oval back cut. She looked stunning in the anarkali. She stood in front of the mirror and began combing her thick and long hair, her attention falling on Reyansh, who was looking at her. She turned to face him.

"What?" Jaanvi questioned, placing both of her hands on her waist. Reyansh grinned before moving to approach her. Reyansh went near Jaanvi cheeks.

"Nothing," Reyansh said in a seductive tone, and Jaanvi narrowed her eyes and gave him a savage look as she felt his breath on her neck. He went to bathroom.

Meree Jaanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें