Chapter 1: Employment

Jaanvi's home, where she was still asleep when her mother (Roshni) entered the room

Jaanvi's home, where she was still asleep when her mother (Roshni) entered the room. Roshni began awakening Jaanvi from her slumber, but she did not wake up. After some time, Roshni was successful in waking Jaanvi from her sleep.

"kitna baja hai tujha pata hai"roshni said and sit besides Jaanvi. Jaanvi is sitting on the bed ,Her eyes were not opening , her hair was disheveled and face was oily.

"kitna? "jaanvi asked and lies down on the bed again.

"9 baja hai, "roshni replied.

As soon as she hears 9 o'clock , her eyes open, jumps out of her bed and runs towards the bathroom.

Inside bathroom "aap na Uthaya kyu nahi maa, " jaanvi was compelling to her mother while brushing her teeth.

"Kab sa toh tujha ma Utha rahee hu par tu utha tab na Aab tu jaldi sa Naha kar bahar aa jana breakfast Ready hai "roshni said and come out from room and went to kitchen.
After a while, Jaanvi rushes out of her room and sits down at the dining table. Roshni serves her breakfast, which she rapidly devours.

"Aaraam sa khaa aab late ho bhi gaya toh kya hoga," Roshni said as she was preparing parathas.

"Maa ya aaj mara interview hai aur aap bola rahee ho kee aaraam sa khaana ko," Jaanvi said as she was eating paratha.

After rising from the table, Jaanvi went to the kitchen, cleaned her hands in the sinks, and hurriedly touched her mother's feet.

"Maa Mujhe aasheeravaad dee jiya," Jaanvi said.

Jaanvi received a blessing from Roshni, and her home has a modest temple. Jaanvi approached the temple, closed her eyes, and folded her hands in front of the god.

"Please Gauri maaya ya job Mujha hee mila,please."Jaanvi whispered all of this to Shiva and Gauri, and after praying, she opened her eyes.
Jaanvi dashed to the door and left the home.

She began swiftly down her building's stairs. After a while, she emerged from the building and saw that her cab had already arrived. She got into the car and headed to the place where she would have an interview.

After some time, she arrived to the workplace and went in for an interview. As she sat down on the couch, she began to wait for her time to glance here and there.

When her turn eventually arrived, she went to the interview. After leaving the interview room, she walked straight to her home.
She eventually arrived at her home and plopped down on the couch. While her mother was watching TV, she saw that Jaanvi was a little unhappy.

"Kya hua, nahi hua kya," Roshni questioned, looking at her daughter.
Jaanvi's mother questioned her once again as she was not responding.

"Jaanvi, bola na beta kya hua?" said Roshni. Jaanvi then snapped out of her reverie and answered.

"Kuch nahi hua hai, unlog na bola hai message kar ga," Jaanvi said as she flipped through her phone. After that, Jaanvi got off the coach and went to her room to change.

Pari rings the doorbell at night as they are both lounging on the couch and watching TV. "Ja ja kar door open kar Pari ho gae," Roshni said as she flipped through the channels.

"Aap ko kasa pata," Jaanvi enquired as she got up from the sofa.

"Maina bola tha uska kee saath ma dinner karna aa jana," Roshni replied, glancing at the main entrance. Then Jaanvi opened the door, and Pari grinned broadly at Jaanvi before going inside. Sitting at the dining table, Pari and Jaanvi struck up a conversation.

"kasa gaya tera interview ?" Pari inquired.

"Aacha tha par aab dekho kya hota hai?" Jaanvi stated that she is unsure if she would be hired or not.

"tu stress mat la ho jaya ga," remarked Pari.

"Main tension nahi la rahee hu bas is bar ho jaya toh aacha hai "jaanvi said.

"Ya sab choda aur ya reel dekha bahuat hilarious hai," Pari said.
After taking her phone out of her pants pocket and unlocking it, Pari and Jaanvi begin to giggle aloud while watching the clip. A little while later, Roshni arrives with supper, which she places on the dining table.

"Khaana khaa lo," Roshni murmured, taking a seat on the dining chair. Subsequently, all three of them began eating, and they all began conversing. After a while, Roshni is asleep in her room. Jaanvi and Pari are both watching TV.

"jaanvi aab ma bhi ja rahee hu neend aa raha hai Mujha"Pari stated as she left the coach.

"Theek hai bye," Jaanvi said.

Then Pari came out from house and went to her house. Jaanvi shut the door after the Pari and walked to the TV, turning it off before going to her room and lying down on the bed. Her phone then displayed a notice. She got out of bed, looked at her phone, and began to dance.

"Ho ga ya ho gaya," Jaanvi murmured as she danced. She danced, then lay down on the bed and wrapped a blanket around herself.

"Aab Mujha so jana chaahie kal vasa bhi Mujha office ka liya late nahi hona hai," Jaanvi said.