Chapter 12: Her Pani Puri.

Like any other day, jaanvi arrived at the office , jaanvi began her day by snorting through the documents, prioritizing the most urgent tasks

Like any other day, jaanvi arrived at the office , jaanvi began her day by snorting through the documents, prioritizing the most urgent tasks. She efficiently responded to email, scheduled appointments, and arranged Reyansh's meetings. She also kept track of his daily itinerary and ensured that he had all the necessary information and materials for his meeting a professional and courteous demeanour at all times.

She entered Reyansh's cabin in the evening and rapped on the door.

"Enter now," Reyansh's deep voice beckoned.

Jaanvi unlocked the door and stepped inside the cabin. Reyansh was seated behind his large mahogany desk, his piercing gaze fixed on some papers. He glanced up as Jaanvi came in.

"Sir, you and Mr. Mishra are scheduled to meet at xyz restaurant," Jaanvi informed.

"All right, let us move on," Reyansh said.

Reyansh pushed his chair back and straightened his suit jacket. As the door of the cabin silently closed behind them, they excited it collectively.

After some time, Jaanvi and Reyansh got into the car and headed in the direction of the eatery. When Reyansh arrived at the restaurant, he sat down in a chair and Jaanvi stood next to him while they waited for Mr. Mishra.

Following a half hour of anticipation, Reyansh turned to Jaanvi. "Jaanvi, give Mr. Mishra a call and find out why he has not arrived yet." Reyansh said

Okay," Jaanvi answered.

When Jaanvi called Mr. Mishra's secretary, she was told that he would not be able to attend the meeting today due to a sudden decline in his health. 

"Sir, Mishra's health unexpectedly declined, so he will not be attending," Jaanvi said.

" What ? Well, then we must depart from there," Reyansh uttered.

Reyansh and Jaanvi both left the restaurant and got into the car.

"Where we are going? " Jaanvi enquired

"Do you want to spend time with me?" Reyansh asked Jaanvi as he turned to face her with a playful grin on his face and continued driving.

"No, it is not like that. If you are dropping me at my house, then stop this car," Jaanvi replied with haste.

"Why?" Reyansh enquired, seeming surprised.

" Why I tell you jee " Jaanvi said while teasing tongue

Reyansh grinned at the sight of Jaanvi's tongue, and he pulled over to the side of the road right away, facing Jaanvi.

Jaanvi feeling his gaze on her, quickly retracted her tongue and swallowed hard.

Reyansh leaned in closer, amusement and desire glimmering in his eyes. Jaanvi watched him come, her heart hammering in her chest.