Chapter 11: Rain

Next day ,she came office early ,she entered in her cabin , turned on the lights , and opened the curtains,letting the morning light stream in

Jaanvi sat down at her desk and took a deep breath. she checked her email ,responded to urgent message and reviewed the schedule for the day
After doing her work she goes to Reyansh cabin with coffee and keeps the coffee on the desk.

After some time ,Reyansh entered the cabin with a brisk stride .As soon as Reyansh saw jaanvi his heart started beating fast .He passed from her and settled down into his chair.

" Sir ,I have a meeting schedule for you today at 12 pm with Mr Jindal " Jaanvi said while focusing on her hand

"Okay," Reyansh said and his finger flying across the keyboard.

Jaanvi without any glancing at reyansh ,she reached the door and gripped the handle . She pulled it open and stepped out of the room.

After some time, Jaanvi flung open the door to Reyansh's cabin without knocking and she entered the room and saw Tiya sitting on a chair .Tiya and Reyansh both turned their head towards the door and looked at jaanvi.

" Hey , How did you come in without knocking the door ? Tiya yelled and her voice sharp and laced with Anger.

"I am sorry, madam," jaanvi stammered
And jaanvi start leaving from cabin then a husky voice comes in her ear.

" Get out from my cabin ,Tiya," Reyansh yelled while showing index finger towards door.

" Sorry , Reyansh I really love you please forgive me," tiya pleaded while holding reyansh hand. Jaanvi emerged from the cabin ,her steps are slow and Reyansh glaring at jaanvi ,his all attention at jaanvi.

" Jaanvi , stop right now and come in cabin, " Reyansh yelled while removing tiya's hand from his hand.

Reyansh husky voice comes in her ear and she immediately stop and she turned herself , she stepped in cabin while lowering her head.

" Reyansh we need to talk," Tiya said

" I said get out of my cabin," Reyansh yelled.

Reyansh stood up from his chair abruptly , his eyes blazing with anger . He grabbed tiya's arm with a forceful grip and dragged her out of the cabin. He pushed her outside and slammed the door shut.

Jaanvi was terrified after witnessing Reyansh's violent outburst and the way he threw tiya from his cabin. Reyansh's eyes burned with fury as he marched toward jaanvi, his footsteps heavy.

Jaanvi's eyes caught sight of Reyansh's bloodshot,red eyes ,and she instantly lowered her head .Reyansh's lowered his head towards jaanvi and Jaanvi's fixed gaze on the ground.

" Look at me jaanvi " Reyansh said.

Jaanvi think in her mind Gauri maaya help me,please .

Jaanvi's Palms started to sweat as she stood close to Reyansh and her breath caught in her throat. She couldn't bare the intensity of his gaze any longer and she stepped backward.