Chapter 1

"Come on We can do this please please don't give up. keep your eyes open for me please "

.........................................
................

Sitting in his table he looked at the case file last time before closing it forever and it was yet another case solved by detective Theo faber.

He closed the file and put it into the locker next to his desk .

A knock was heard.

" Come in "

A guy with dirty blonde hair and green eyes entered and says " well well here we go the legend Theo faber is putting the infinite number of solved case in his collection of
achievements .

" I didn't quite think so ".

" About the legend thing ?".

" About the infinite number thing ".

" We have known each other for almost all our lives but I never managed to guess what's the next thing you're going to say ".

" I think it doesn't matter how long we know each other it's how much we know each other is what can make someone guess Alan ".

" Right you are maybe because we don't spend much time with each other even if we work together and had previously shared home space. So how about we go for dinner to celebrate your achievement after we are off from work ".

" if only you want but the treat is on me ".

" Sure if they hadn't picked you I would be the one to treat you ".

"Well you said it they picked it . Now I would like to get some work done and then we can go if you allow me of course ".

Alex grinned but tried not to show his Jealousy
Theo know that but ignored it .

Theo faber
I am Theo faber. I am in early 30s as you may have already guessed I worked as a detective
and Alan is my colleague and he had been with me more accurately was present most of the time of my life as we both studied in the same university and were roommates then when I graduated we lost touch and met here and there then few years later we started working together not that we were ever friends in fact he always see me as a competitor than a friend but we are just used to being in each others life but that doesn't mean we had some special connection like in the books or films where they don't like each other but care for each other or all that.

later that day

Everyone was attending a board meeting.

where the boss of " lavian "( where Theo works)". Jaden Blair said

"We are here to discuss a important topic today but before that we are going to congratulate our fellow co - worker Theo faber about the amazing work he did in his previous case ".

Everyone looked at Theo except Alex as he organised the things front of him fixing the position of his pen.

" Thank you sir I hope I can make you proud next time too".

" Well you will because I already have a new case which we will discuss today but the difference is you will have a partner this time and that person is

" Alan maivin. "

" Theo and Alan looked at each other ".

" And we have another person that will help you in this case but they are not from lavian. please welcome Ms Lucy Harrison.

A women with brown eyes and a pixie cut wearing a suit came in .Everyone greeted her then Mr Jaden told her she will be working with Theo and Alan she looks at them as Theo gives her a small but warm smile and Alan smirk at her with his arrogance .Lucy instantly knew what she will have to deal with .

As she goes there and introduces herself Theo gladly shook her hand when she lend her hand to Alan he shook it and says " I hope you don't have a hard time working with me as I am slightly different to work with ".

Lucy says " oh I assured you Mr Maivin I have seen many jerks in my career ".

Theo chuckled then hid his lough with a fake cough.

Lucy said " oh I meant to say that you are probably way better than them so if I can handle them you are an angel " .

Theo said " looks like she had already learn mate ".

Alan became too stunned to speak.

Theo said " Ok then Ms Harrison we'll see you tomorrow ".

Lucy nodded.

Theo and Alan seating in a restaurant
Alan says " How do you feel about working with me the last we work together I think it was a long time ago".

Theo said " I don't know we'll see ".

" you haven't changed a bit you still struggle to make long conversations " said Alan.

Theo said
" I will not lie I do used to have problems about opening up but now I can but with the right people ".

Alan smiled and said " oh so I am clearly not the right person ".

Theo says " you can answer that for yourself ".

Alan's phone rings he gets a massage he said
" we have to continue this later I have to go meet Stella ".

Theo said
" I am glad to know that its going fine ".

Alan just nodded and pick his coat and leaves

Then Theo leaves and drives home in the cold of London it was a little hard because of the snow of December and took a shower then he sits in front of the computer and read something.........