Chapter 16

Theo felt his heart beat faster and faster at one point, he felt as though it will bust out.

Kathy is still hugging him holding his arms.

He didn't remember if anyone ever hugged him. His mother didn't even let him come close to her, as she find him sweaty and disgusting and she didn't keep this opinion to herself, and showed it whenever she can .

So this was a unfamiliar feeling but he lets her,he also holds her arms.

In an attempt to calm her down he rubs her arms and whisper " Everything is ok ,take a deep breath ".

Kathy moves back, Theo felt a flinch in his heart when she pulled herself away.

Kathy gave him a tight smile " Thank you Theo,I really appreciate you for helping me ,You are so nice and kind, Your loved ones are really blessed to have you in their life".

" Are they " ? Theo asked softly with a questionablelook.

" Anyone would be blessed to have you".Kathy says while looking into his eyes

kathy started walking back after giving Theo a tight smile .

Theo remembered his mother smashing every single glass thing in their house because she fought with his father, She continuesly yell " It's all because of you idiot, You are curse in everyone's life and whoever would be in your life would see you as a curse , because that's what you are, You ruined my life, because of you I had to put up with you sh^ty father ".He didn't cry in front of her because, you only cry in front someone who, you know wouldn't see your tears as your weakness.

Theo's eyes filled up with tears and he didn't held them back this time. He let them fall from today onwards he knows he is not a curse, his mother was wrong. The girl who was standing in front of him proved her wrong.

" Thank you Kathryn for freeing me from yet another of my mother's cruel opinion of me ,which I carried till this moment ".Theo says.

Theo goes back to his tent sees his phone there .He should give Alan a call After all, they are only roommates till graduation. He doesn't know where will he meet this Idiot again. He was not missing him just wanted to know if he is alive or not.

The next night.

It was the last night of the camp. The kids are playing indoors with Mrs Ruth.

Tonight a small party for all the volunteers ,and staff of the orphanage. They all set a bonfire. As Music filled the atmosphere. Theo's eyes is looking that one person, who is taking forever to come, and it is making Theo anxious.

Finally! Kathy comes there with Alice, as they were chatting, and oughing .

When Kathy's eyes met Theo's, A smile unknowingly appeared in Theo's face .

Kathy smiled back.

Everyone is enjoying themselves, Chatting, eating food, and drinks .

Jack brings out his guitar and starts to play. Everyone cheered for him . He played a slow melody. " This is to all the
moments that changes life ".

Everyone cheered again. People started dancing with each other. The wind blowing making everyone realise summer is saying goodbye to them .

Everyone becomes quiet listening to Jack's melody.

" Emm Let's dance ".Kathy says excitingly.

" Kathryn They are slow dancing on a romantic melody ".Emily said. "

" So let's tell Jack to change to something we all can dance on ".

"Yeah as if Jack Holland would change his melody, if we told him to ".