Chapter 3

I drove through the snow it  was  snowing very little compared to yesterday. But I was just afraid Kathy's flight doesn't get cancelled or have complications. She didn't leave me a massage before boarding .

I  reached the airport.

The inside was busy meant the plane had landed. I walked a little further and there she was holding the biggest  bouquet of flowers.

Theo
" Wow seems like the news of the star coming has spread. I am sorry miss your bodyguard AKA husband was late ".

Kathy
"Oh here you are ".

they hugged each other tightly. Before pulling apart Kathy kissed his cheek.

Theo
" I missed you so much baby how was your flight "

Kathy
" Disgusting. I sat beside a nasty woman. She was such a pain she ate with her mouth open lough like a maniac .And the many times she rang the bell I swear if it didn't cost the flight attendees their Job they would have thrown her out in the sky but now I have seen you all of that was worth it  baby .

Theo giggle and kisses her

"Oh I missed you so much. I Love you  Kathy" .

Kathy gave charming smile " Me too".

They sit in the car and drove home

Theo
BTW who gave you these flowers are they from the flight attendees because you have have to bear that women the whole flight or any admirer"

Kathy
No silly these are for you.

Theo
Me ?

Kathy
"yeah you have solved the case you told me about "

Theo
" There was no need for this.Besides shouldn't I be the one to bring you flowers huh "

Kathy
"uh never mind you don't do this silly things this things can be reserved for me . I'll be happy with the dinner and my favourite custard pie".

Theo
"How on earth did you know that"

Kathy
" Theo you might be a detective but I am married to one ".

Theo
" Uh Right all of those studies and training are a waste of time I should have just married one ".

Kathy lough .

Theo
Her  lough. The beautiful and carefree lough which makes me feel alive .

In the morning.....
we talked for hours last night. I didn't realise exactly when we fell asleep maybe 2 or 3 in the morning. I made breakfast and got ready and leave without waking Kathy.

The three of them were in Mr.Jaden  office .

Mr Blair said " Good morning guys. so what's up with the case . how are things going?.

Theo was about to say something.

Alan interrupted and said " Sir I don't think it's worth our time. This is just another stupid case they just fought and the husband just wanted to go away and obviously he cuts all his contacts I don't think it's more then that".

Theo was about to say something again lucky interrupted him .

" I don't think it's that simple he would have tell anyone or told his wife or anyone that he is going away or told his wife to not to contact him. I am sure he is aware of the fact that if he just leave like that everyone is going to be worried and it will reach the authorities ".

Mr Blair said " Theo what's your opinion on this?".

Theo said "I think even if there is a chance that what Mr Maivin is saying right we should still investigate this because what we heard in Mr Bloom's assistant and friend were not mutual ".