chapter 8

Kathy was humming while cooking dinner. Someone is keeping an eye on her watching as she stir the food.

The person goes to The outside power box and turns  off the switch. As a result the light goes off.

Kathy got confused " What's wrong ".She goes to find a flashlight .While the person entered through the back door .He saw a knife nearby where Kathy was cutting vegetables. He took the knife in his hand standing quietly in the corner.

When Kathy comes back with the flashlight  saw a tall men standing there with a knife  turned around.

Kathy starts to shiver as the men turned around .

Kathy took rolling pin and tries to hit the intruder "WHO ARE YOU YOU FREAK ".

The men screams .

The men held her as she dropped the rolling pin and the flashlight between them. revealing the men's face .

"THEO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING ".

The lights came back .

" I was just trying to prank you "

" WITH A BLOODY KNIFE ".

With a nervous lough " I thought you would use it on me ".

Kathy starts to tear up she starts to hit Theo.

" what is wrong with you ".
" uh sor..sorry I Was just kidding ".As Theo run to the living room.Kathy trows the couch pillow on him .It missed him ." uh it didn't hit me ".throws another one which hit him .Kathy picked up a flower vase ."
oh oh that's going to hurt me then you will have to see a lot of bloooueoooed ".

Kathy starts  laughing very hard as the both come closer. Kathy hits him again "you are very bad ". " Good or bad I am yours and we are stuck together for life ".Kathy lough again and they fall to the couch and curled up together not to fell down.

"So how was your day " Kathy asked while chuffing Theo's check.

" I finally found a clue ".

" That's great but why didn't you woke me up before leaving. What happened?.

" Umm oh you know the lady she just got very sick turns out she forgot to take her medicines you know everything that is happening with her she is probably discharge by now.

Theo hides it from her because she is very sensitive regarding this kind of things.

" That's sad. I hope everything goes well for
her ".
Theo nodded.

" Oh I have a good news for you ".

"Guess what ".

" ALAN AND STACY ARE GETTING ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND ".Kathy said

" How do you know?".

" who  do you think her bridesmaid is whome with she picked her pretty dress ".

" Wow looks like everyone wants you as a bridesmaid. This is your fourth time right"?.

Kathy takes a deep breath " yeah you can be bridesmaid everytime but only once a bride with the pretty dress ".

" That's sad but we can have a wedding night every night ".Theo smirked.

" No No what about dinner?"

" We will order ".

" I have already cooked it will burn let me go ."

" Why just why my luck ".

Kathy sits up while laughing and they both went to the kitchen .

Theo took off his coat while taking out his mobile phone he found the sticker he sticks it on the fridge.

" What's that hon ?."

" Nothing just the psychiatrist gave me ".

Kathy's eyes lit up with hope " Oh when did you start seeing one why didn't you tell me ".

" I am not love I had to visit one because of a case ".

" Oh I thought you did it for you ".

" Oh "

Kathy looks at Theo as if she wants to say something.

Theo knows what she wants to say but they both just pretend that nothing is going on .

" I will just change and come then we can have dinner together ".

Kathy smiled nodding.

Theo
Her pretty eyes lit up when she thought I was seeing a psychiatrist . She always wanted me to see one about my childhood trauma. She believed it will help me .But can we really left behind our childhood which shape us to the person we become. For once for her sake I thought of going but I just don't believe anyone with the sh*t I have been through .Of course she knows everything she is she. My best friend my wife whom I feel I can trust more than anyone. I don't think anyone could fix the damage of my past .To be honest I don't care anymore I only care about our love and the present and future which I will protect at any cost .

Theo hears Kathy calling him.

He goes down. " Yes?

With holding a phone in her ear " Can you please please set the table while I talk with Sophie real quick ".

" Yeah sure " he said with a smile.

Theo
Sophie is Kathy's best friend. I don't know her that well even when she become Kathy's best friend or when she was dating Alan or later when they got married. which is strange but it is what is .I don't get why Kathy is friends with her they are completely different. Except their love for Tyler swift of course I don't like her I am pretty she isn't found of me either but Kathy seems very happy while with her. She was very upset when she moved to Florida after her divorce with Alan. Since they don't see each other much I haven't told this critics I have towards her best friend but she does have the Idea. Well that's how we  sometimes have to be.

I would love know your opinion. It will help me improve. Tell me how are you liking it