Chapter 13

Theo and Kathy reached the venue.

"The venue is very beautiful. The lights are shining like stars at the entrance. But I preferred more lights and I would definitely avoid darkness as much as possible but it's alright nice . They are having this function on Alan's family farmhouse. It is really good .I always like engagements with fewer people. The more intimate the more special". Theo thought to himself.

" It's very pretty but I would prefer more lights ". Kathy says.

Theo smiled at her . " Yeah " .

Kathy takes out her phone and started to click pictures

After that they are done with photos. As they were entering. Lucy called out from behind.

" Good Evening Theo ".

" Hey Good evening Lucy"

" honey meet Lucy ".Theo said

Lucy smiled while kathy shook her hands " Nice to meet you Lucy. I am Kathryn ".

" Kathryn ".?? Lucy asked with a puzzle look .

" Kathy short for Kathryn. I promised they are the same ".

kathy loughs and says " Yeah it's right. it's really bad. Because now if anybody called me Kathryn it feels weird . it's all his fault ".

" It's not my fault that people like the nickname I gave my wife ".

Lucy smiled and says " Nice to meet you too .I have heard a lot about you kathy..oh sorry Kathryn ".

" No no it's OK you can call me kathy ".

" Yeah Yeah of course . Everyone should call you that in fact we should change it legally right my love ".

" Stop it come on let's go inside ".

They all go inside they see Stella standing and talking to some guests. After she finishes kathy and Theo go to her .

" Aww you are looking so pretty Stella. I can't believe you are going get engaged. I am so happy for you ".

" Thank you kathy "Stella said hugging kathy.

" Oh my . Alan will not be able to take his eyes off of you today".

Stella giggles and says " Oh so you were able to take your eyes off of kathy today "?.

kathy blushes " Stella?".

" Well I am not denying it ".Theo said with a cheeky smile.

kathy blushed again. Sophie loughs at her .

" So where is your dear fiance " Theo says.

" Here I am mate ".Alan says walking upto Sophie.

" Hello there kathy ,How are you? I haven't seen you for a while ".

" I am fine thank you but I don't think I have to ask how are you doing. ".Kathy says while looking at him.

" Right you are. I always knew you were too smart for him anyway ".Alan said.

Kathy loughs looking at Theo . " Now you have to be a little smart when your husband is the best in all he does. Isn't it right ".

Theo kisses her hand " You have to be the best for the best ".

" Ok Now stop or I will cry and my mascara will be ruined. You guys are soulmates for sure. Perfect soulmates ".

They heard someone calling Alan and Stella

Alan said " Excuse us
Love birds .You guys enjoy ".

Theo and Kathy sits at a table.

They heard a noise. On the table across from them .There was a little girl whose parents were trying to negotiate with her to eat .