Chapter 10

Hello there. Hope you enjoy .💛

Kathy is sleeping very peacefully in her bedroom. But that peacefulness disappeared when she hears a party popper .She suddenly wakes up and sees confetti flying. While her husband stands over head smirking.

" WHAT "? Kathy said while now fully awake and with terror in her eyes.

" I made you breakfast in bed ".

Theo brings her the breakfast. " I even made a heart pancake. "

Kathy puts the tray away.

"What?".Theo said with questionable eyes.

" What happened. Did I do something. DID YOU DO SOMETHING.?".

" No no why are you saying this ?".

" Then why the fu*k am I waking up to all this confetti . " Kathy says while throwing some at Theo.

" Well you know what's coming up ".

" Our proposal anniversarie on Christmas? "Kathy said.

" Yes that's why I made you breakfast and some confetti for fun ".

Kathy started laughing laying down .

" What .Why are you laughing?".

" Then what should I do .Theo lies beside her ".

"You still like celebrating it "?

" YOU DONT ?"

Kathy puts her hand on Theo's face and smiles " I do .Having a life partner like you I can celebrate every moment and I am the luckiest person ever ".

" Hey hey come on why are you
crying ".?

" I am not really just getting a little emotional. You know I just I don't know you are the best thing that ever to me"?.

Theo kisses her.

" Wrong You are the best thing that ever happened to me " .

"Theo "

"Yes love ".

" Do I look pretty while crying?".

Theo just looked at her .

" Why just why like really. You're such a annoying person very annoying "

Kathy loughs and starts throwing all the confetti at him ." Clean ,clean come on now ".

" As your wish captain ".

" Come on soldier ".she says while getting of the bed going towards the washroom .

The sun is shining as much as it can in the cold. The people are getting a little warmth .Everyone is out today roaming and enjoying the warmth as they can .

Theo parked his car at the parking. As he came out the sun hit his face. Theo sees Ryder sitting inside the coffee shop sipping the coffee. As the cashier watches him with delight.

Theo entered the coffee shop. Ryder looked at his away hearing the bell on the door.

Theo cames and sits in front of him

"Good morning Detective "

"Good morning Mr Ryder. I would appreciate it if you call me by my name Theo " .

" Nothing is in the name . Now tell me why did you break into Evan's office " .

" I already told you ".

" Could do it with a notice and a warning ".

" I just don't want to make things easier for someone who might be involved in your friends disappearance ".

" Didn't you care about your job ".

" If I could find any evidence then even if they fire me at least they will be able to find Mr Evan. "

Ryder smiled and takes out a diary from his coat. That has ghost smiling .

" Please find him Detective ".

Theo looks at him and the diary then said " I will ".

Ryder stands up and takes his napkin.

" Good bye Detective ".

As he walked Away he gives his napkin to the cashier which has his number. The cashier. The cashier smiled .

" Hope you will come again ".

" If the cashier is you than why not ".

Theo goes to lavian .

Mr Jaden loughs " Oh my you did it didn't you Good job Theo. I am really proud ".

Lucy smiled while Alan stands there as though he wants to be anywhere in this world except here.

" Ok so we will read this and try to find something. What do you want to do next?"

" I want to talk to sister to find out some things ".

" Ok Lucy ".

" Yes Sir ".?

" You will find out the address and will accompany Theo there ".

Alan looked confused.

" Oh Alan you enjoy your wedding at the moment ".

" Thank you sir ".

Theo and Lucy sits at Theo's office .

" Ready to open it ".Lucy asked

" Ready

This part was shorter because it's just fits chapter by chapter. I will try to make the other one longer . Happy reading 💛