Chapter 9

Theo is driving his car he pulls out in front of Evan's house. wearing his coat he looks around and then goes to the front door rings the bell.Lavender opens it .

" Oh Hello Mr Feber ". She was  looking tired and weak wearing a long  jumper one can tell she woke up not to long ago .

" Hello Mrs bloom how are you feeling now "

"I am ok why don't you come in "

" Thank you ".

The whole house was scattered  and messy Lavender started picking up things.

"Oh don't bother at all please I came here unannounced my bad "

" It's totally fine Did find out anything " she asked with hope in her eyes.

" No but that's why I am here today to find some information "

" Oh"  she sight .

" I want to apologise to you ".

" Perdon ".

" I shouldn't have said that things to you. I don't know .I am very sorry . Mabye it's because of heavy medications .

" Oh Don't worry about that please just forget about it please. We can forget about that. You are going through a lot of things. I completely understand."

" That's very kind of you .Would you like some tea . ?"

Normally he would refuse but not today.

" You didn't really have to ".

Lavender smiled " I'd be right back ".

" Would you mind if I use the loo real quick ".

" Yeah of course but you to use the one in Evan's study because the downstairs one's flush is broken. It is upstairs on the left door."

" Thank you ".

Mabye luck is in favour of Theo faber today.

He goes to the study .Closes the door. Then he inspects the room looking around and then starts to search for the dairy he didn't ask Lavender Mr Edward said to look for the dairy that means that Evan has hid it somewhere if Lavender knows she would have found it but would want to read first but no he will find it first and after the case is solved he will give it to Lavender.

At first he took a picture of the office.

" Where people would hide a diary think Theo Think if you took too much time it will look suspicious. "

Oh damm he checked the drawers nothing was locked. He won't hide it in the bedroom would he no no Lavender would found it easily.

He didn't find it here but there is another hope. After placing everything exactly how it was he goes downstairs. He saw Lavender putting the tea in the
table they both sat down .

" What do you think that Mr Evan would be like any place he liked or always wants to be ".

" He loves travelling so if you put it this way he could be anywhere in this world  ." Lavender smiled while tears filled her eyes .

" What about his family. How is their relationship with you guys"?

"Umm Evan and his parents get along well he also has a little sister. They are all a happy family .But they don't think I am good for Evan so all these we have conflicts but they never cross their line and everyone was living their life. "

" And what about his sister?".

" Amy and Evan get along very Evan always loved Amy like any big brother. Amy is very sweet she has been very supportive up until when she had her baby".