Chapter 6

Lavender gains consciousness .

She hears her husband voice. The cheerful giggles teasing love moments everything flashing in front of her eyes as a tear fell down from her eyes.

As she goes to the memories lane of the previous day .She was staring at the photographs of Evan and her on their anniversary .Her laptop is opened nearby with their photos. She touched the photo hanging on the wall.Remembering that day when they were debating whether to hang it or not.

" This is it babe its perfect. This is the one we should hang ".

" let me see".

" No way Evan never look at this. It's hideous I lough such a nasty way no way this is going to the wall ".

" it's perfect .Look at this your smiled no lough
is so beautiful ".

" it's ugly ".

" it's pretty ".

" You don't know anything Look you are so happy. We are together, you are being yourself. it's you it captured your beauty and the real you which I love the most in the world ".

Lavender blushed but trying to keep a straight face she says " it's still a no ".

" Ok fine if I couldn't keep a photo in my house I will leave and stay with this photo " He said looking away trying to show anger.

" Come on now I have to compete with my own photo ".

Evan is still looking away.

Lavender sight " Fine we will hung it ".

" Really?".

"Yes but you have to be stuck with me for life "

Evan face lit up and he hugged Lavender and says " I will always be stuck with you ".

Lavender snaps out of her memories .With tears falling down her cheeks she says " you said you will stuck by me how could you leave me .This is not done. You have to come back to me .For us".

Lavender walks down the hallway and to the kitchen she takes a knife and back in the living room. She stars at the photo slowly she brings the knife to her wrist and cuts it as it starts bleeding she falls down. A photograph of Evan falls besides her "I am sorry " she says before closing her eyes.

Theo and Lucy were sitting together waiting.

Lucy seems lost in thoughts.

" Lucy ".

"......"

" Are you feeling OK ?".

Lucy comes back from her thoughts

" my pardon ".

" I asked if your feeling alright ".

" Yeah Yeah I am fine thanks .I was just well it's so strange how love is so strong that it can give you power and be your biggest weakness too".

" Mabye that's why we should choose carefully ".

" Do we always have a choice ?".

Theo looked at Lucy a little concerned as though why such a lovely girl like her will think something like this.

" Who do you love the most?".

Lucy looks a little shocked then laugh a little.

" Why are you laughing ".

" Um nothing it was just sudden that's why ".

Theo didn't think too much before asking too it just came out from his mouth.