chapter 5

Cautious: This chapter has some suicide attempt and trauma which may not be suitable for everyone read at your own risk.

Theo opened his computer and wrote in a piece of paper

Evan bloom

Related people

1)Lavender Bloom( wife)

2)Ryder Clane( Best friend/colleague)

3)Claire Hemsworth(Best friend/assistant)

( Theo remembered seeing Claire's ID).

Theo
If his wife called the police and hired a detective she wanted him to be found .

Two suspects left.

Theo massage someone and ask them to give him Claire and Ryder any personal and work related social media accounts.

Theo opened Claire's account first

It was all her kids and husband and her family and her picture with Evan and lavender.

Next he checked Ryder's account

He saw Ryder's pictures with his son .

while scrolling he came across a picture uploaded a month ago seems like it was his sons birthday .Upon scrolling more he found out that he was divorced.

He found a post on Ryder's ex wife's Instagram account . He scrolls down and found the post of her sons birthday it was a smiling 6 year old posing like a supermen.

Theo smiled at that

" He is so cute isn't he " Kathy said.

" Gosh you scared me. I would appreciate if you give me some warning and not appear out of the blue ".

" I just brought you something to drink if you don't want it I will take it back no worries".

" No I want it give me ".

" No its alright fine good fine" as Kathy was leaving she trips on the carpet and fell and the mug broke .

" Are you OK honey ".

" I I am s....o so...rry sorry . I just don't know what happened I just fell "

Tears filled he eyes and she starts to startled

" I a a am so sorry its your favourite mug ".

" No No it's OK it was just a stupid mug OK Darling .It is nothing you don't have to be sorry " Theo said while smiling.

" But look its everywhere I am so stupid .I will clean it up right now "

" Come down . you don't have to clean I will take care of it you go and wash up OK and and we will buy new cups matching one for us "

Theo started cleaning

Theo
I understand why is she like this. living in an orphanage making a mistake is the worst.

They wants you to be perfect so you got adopted by a nice family. Our every move is linked with intelligence.

Over the years me and Kathy tried to help each other forget the past or as she says heal from it .But past is a nightmare which will haunt you in even if you are awake .

I didn't live in an orphanage but I don't think if it was any less . After my Mother left us for another men .After a few days my Father was beating me the neighbors called the police. I was sent to live with my aunt from my mother's side she would've took me in if it wasn't for the child support she was getting. I was practically invisible there living with her husband and two sons.