Chapter 11

I don't know what to write. Uh umm maybe I should write why I start writing in this diary. Uh given that he gave me this diary. Oh "he" is Mr Edward .Lavender's physiatrist. Yeah.

I was seating in the bar two days ago. I was happy about that we could get lavender the help she needed so I went to celebrate with Ryder. Of course their is no way Claire could join. It will be fun to see their bickering. No jokes aside I genuinely love to have them together but Claire couldn't come because they had to visit George's family. As We were sitting together drinking and chatting.

" oo It's so fine here. We should come here more often. Don't you think the one closer to office is not that
great ".Ryder said

" So how about we make this place our regular?".

" You haven't told me a better thing all day ".

I  smiled while we cheers our glasses of whisky.

" I am finally so relaxed. Lavender starts to feel better already. Now we could finally be like old times of our marriage".

" I am happy for you . But I just want to say you can't live a time twice. Good or bad all has a end ".

" So we will live a new good life ".

" Good for you . But I am never giving that sh**t a chance again ".

" Who knows second time could be the charm ".

Ryder looked at a girl making eye contact with him.

I  turned around to look at her .

" Here we go again . "

" Don't you worry Mate .I won't take long "

" You want me to believe that?".

Ryder smirked " Relax I don't have that in my mind today ".

As I was seating alone watching Ryder talk with that Lady. Suddenly Mr Edward appeared.

" Hello there ".

" Oh Hello Mr Smith. ".

" Seems like you are enjoying yourself ".

" Oh yeah and I was actually here with a friend ". I looked at Ryder who who was laughing with that woman " He is a little occupied there ".

" So how is it going with Mrs Lavender ?".

" Yeah she is coping well . It is a big relief for me. But I am really afraid I would somehow mess this up . You know by saying something that will hurt her you told us how sensitive she is at this moment ".

" I am glad to see you're trying to give you best. Not everyone is this supportive regarding mental health ".

" How can I not. I love her "? .

Mr. Edward smiled " I have an idea. How about for your mental peace you started writing your thoughts . It will help you to stay calm and and have mental. Then you can get rid off it once Mrs Lavender is healthy again ".

I thought about it for a moment.

" It will only be for you. like a therapy journal .It will keep your mental health in peace while you deal with her issues. And when everything is over. You can get rid of it if you want and the rest will be history .

I smiled and said Mabye you are right. I will try it thank you.

Then Mr Edward leaves and Ryder arrived.

" That women is married " .

I gasped " What "!!!

" Yeah ".

" How do you know? ".

" Her husband is in here with her sister. She is now going to confront them ".

" Mate what ".

We started hearing screams ." Yeah let's go Evan ".

I didn't say anything. Just followed him. Then I told him about Mr Edward. He smirked so I will bring you one .I didn't quite understand why he smirked but now I know. That men thought it will be so funny to bring me the most childish diary in the world. Which has smiling ghost in the front.  We had such a good lough about it . And I decided  that he will keep it for me so no one willknowabout it. I trust him that he won't look inside.

Theo closed the diary. " Guess we have to read further " .

Lucy sigh " Yeah so we will continue on Monday ".

" I will take this home and read it ".

" Ok" Lucy said. Then she started to walked away .

" Lucy "

" Yeah ".

" Are you OK. Is something wrong. You look tired and you haven't told me what happened that day in Mr Edward's office when you got so angry ".

" I was not feeling myself that day you are right I am tired. And there are just some things going on but it will be OK. Don't worry ".She smiled a little.

" You can share with me .If you want "

" I know Theo .I appreciate it .But really it isn't that big of a deal  ".

" Ok"

" I will see you on Sunday at Mr Alan's engagement" .

" Oh yeah you are right. See you Lucy ".

The next day ......

Theo is making lunch in the kitchen. As he lowered the stove.  He goes outside in the living room.

Kathy is seating there with her computer and Theo peaks at her computer and started reading " Martha
realises that Ella is in great danger and as she starts to ...".

"Theo " Kathy said smilingly.

" Yes my love ".

" What are you doing . Weren't you making lunch ".

" I just you know reading this . Is it a new one tell me tell me what's the story?"

Kathy smiled " Nothing special . it is a draft not anything original. ".

" I know because it has Martha " .

Theo very dramatically says with his hand up in the air " Marth your favourite female character personality. Either she will be main or favourite of the main character
with different different names in different different stories.
Kathy stands up and says " Theo !!!".

" ......"

" Our lunch will burn. Can we do this after lunch. I am hungryyyyyy ".

" If only I get a kiss ".

" You are taking advantage of a hungry lady "Kathy said smilingly.

" It is what it is ".

Kathy kissed Theo . Theo returns her kiss very lovingly .

Finally our dear detective has found a
Lead .Any assumptions for the next chapter?.  If your going through something it will come to a end as Mr Ryder said "you can't live a time twice. Good or bad all has a end ".