0

This story won't be true to the game. I'll change up dialogues, make my own, etc. It's how I want to write it. But it will be more detailed and have more story.

V is 28, in this story. Age works a lot different in the cyberpunk universe, so if age gaps Make you uncomfortable please excuse this book.
-------

V stood in front of the mirror, staring at herself. The overwhelming anxiety and fear bubbling up in her throat, her hands turned white as she gripped the side of the sink. Bile coming up in her throat, she bent over and let it all out. She felt her throat burn. It felt like someone had a 50 pound weight on her chest and she couldn't get it off.

She huffed, cleaning off her mouth.
"Fucking hell.." she muttered under her breathe, her head throbbing.

A call from Jackie welles popped up, she sighed answering.

"You there v?"
----------

Her hands were clammy as she walked up to the mox girl at Lizzie's. Nodding to her. "just here for business." She kept her head down, knowing better. She was Corpo scum and they weren't welcomed often around here.

"Good. Go on in, just keep out of trouble." Mox girl said, eyeing her. She threw her baseball bat over her shoulder, moving out of the way.

V gulped, shuffling in the door. She could feel her heart in her ears, she was very nervous. Not because she was meeting Jackie welles for the first time in what felt like forever but because of the reason they were meeting.

She shoved her hands in her suit pocket, dreadfully dragging herself down the stairs. She managed to get through the door, spotting Jackie welles sitting at a booth in the very back. She inhaled sharply, wiping off her clammy hands, she managed to get to the booth through the crowd in Lizzie's. Her anxiety was getting to the best of her at this point.

"You don't come here often, do ya? " Jackie chuckled, then chugged his shot. "Heh, Good to see you, chica." He grinned at her. Jackie motioned for her to sit. She sat down, she looked awfully pale. She gulped and tried to push her anxiety away, his smile calming her nerves.

"Its good to see you too, jack. Haven't talked in what feels like forever. " She managed out, her leg bouncing up and down. "How have you been?" She asked, side eyeing him. Her hands resting on the table in front of them.

She and Jackie chatted for a bit, small talk. He missed her. They haven't talked in a while.

Tuning back into the conversation.
"But you know how it is. Can't complain but lemme hear what's got your panties in a twist?" He broke eye contact with her, looking around the bar waiting for her response.

She chuckled a bit. Pulling out a datashard from her pocket and handing it to him. "Everything's on here." She mumbled and went back to fidgeting with her hands. He put the datashard in and leaned back a bit, spreading open his legs more.

"Hmm.." he nodded, resting his hand on his thigh and grabbing the datashard out.

"What do you think?" She asked, hope in her voice. She was hoping he could help her.

"Well, it won't come cheap and it'll have to be done on the sly -- no trail, hard Eddie's only." He spoke in a serious tone, throwing the datashard onto the table, making eye contact with her.