5

She slowly opened her eyes, her head was throbbing harshly still. Her vision was a bit blurry as her gaze met someones. He was leaning against the wall, staring at her. He had these weird particles around her.. it was making her eyes hurt.

She took in the mans appearance, she assumed this was the johnny SilverHand in her head.

"Gotta get out of here, understand?" He spoke harshly. His voice distorted and echoing.

"And I'll kill anyone who gets in my way, you included." He suddenly appeared on top of her, the sudden appearance was confusing her brain that wasn't working fully yet. She felt herself slip out of consciousness.

Her eyes managed to peel themselves open.

"I need a smoke. Where'd you'd stash yours?" He questioned. His voice coming from nowhere. She was.. very confused.

Her body was aching but she managed to peel herself from the bed, a groan coming from her. The pain in her head wasn't getting any better honestly.

She stood up and turned to look at the so-called johnny SilverHand. She already hated that smug face of his.

"I don't...smoke.." she mumbled out. "Then go out and get some. just need one last one." He spoke harshly, the tone making her flinch. She couldn't back down to this voice in her head..she had to stand her ground.

"What kinda joytoy are you suppose to be?" He questioned, still leaning against the wall not starinf at her.

"Fuckin' ghost off!" She managed to say, walking backwards and turning to go to her apartment door. She had to leave. The overwhelming anxiety and fear was bubbling up in her, she couldn't breathe.

He suddenly appeared in front of her, pushing her backwards. She fell on her ass, hitring her head. She groaned in pain, she was going to be brain damaged by the time she died dude.

He stood over her, getting ready to punch her. She closed her eyes, flinching and cowering away from him. Trying to block him with her hands. "Who you work for? Start talkin'!" He shouted at her, she just kept cowering away. Scared. he pointed at her and both of their hands moved at that same time. It was a uncontrollable moment for her. She couldn't control what her hands were doing.

"Fuck." V said as he moved her hand back and forth. Confusion on his face. Realization was soon written all over his face. He looked so angry.

"Fuck!"

He reached up to where his shard was, his hands grabbing a hold of it. "Fucking chip..." He trailed off. "Rip the thing out myself!" He tried pulling it out.

"no wait!" Everything went dark for a second, flashes of red and white in her vision, as he tried pulling out the chip.

She came to, to her getting up to the window. She started smashing her head on the window. Groaning in pain Everytime she hit the window. She had no idea why she was doing this.

His voice was echoing through my head. It felt.. awful. It was just making everything hurt more.

"I'll take control."

"I'll find a way!"

"You hear me?!"

With one last hit on the window, she managed to knock herself out.

--

She was suddenly conscious again, he was pacing around the room like a mad man.

She decided enough was enough as she tried pulling out the pills to block him out.
"See you never, asshole." She managed out.

"Not like that!" He smacked the bottle out of her hand, she flinched back away from him.

"Stick some iron in your mouth and pull the trigger."  He spoke grabbing her harshly. Before smacking her on the floor. 

Her head was spinning. She couldn't do this anymore..she couldn't make her body work. It was a horrible feeling.

"I can feel it.. our minds... Touching.." he sounded disgusted. The tone in his voice was just plain scary. " I'm like mold on fruit... Creepin' onto you... Nothing I can do about it." His voice was fading in and out, it was beginning to get hard to hear him.

"You hear me?!" He glitched, suddenly he was crouching down looking at her, as she started to crawl towards the pills on the floor.

"Id fucking puke if I could" he was just glitching everywhere, her brain was confused. It didn't help she probably had a concussion from this asshole.

"It's just a copy of the engram -- I'm out there's somewhere. I gotta be.." he sounded desperate. She almost felt bad for the guy. ALMOST.

"Leave me alone!" V shouted as she grabbed the pills off the floor.

"Get out! Just get the fuck out!" She was in so much pain, so much grief. So much anxiety. So much fear. She couldn't handle so much all at once..it was like she could all of his emotions..his anger. His grief. His hatred. It was... Horrible.

She tuned back into his convo. "Hear me, bitch? Fucking bullet to the brain!"he sounded angry, desperate. He has so much hatred. He leaned down to her on his knees before glitching away.

She finally managed to plop the blockers in her mouth, rolling over on her back. He stood over her   before disappearing.

"Fuck..me.." she groaned out. Losing consciousness completely. Her body gave out. She felt herself slip into the dark abyss of her dreams.

She wanted nothing more then to be dead.