13

V decided to take the metro to go meet takemura.

She was seated down, her legs crossed. There was a lady in front of her, sleeping on the seat. The train just took off, leaving where her apartment is.

She sighed softly, putting on her headphones and turning up the music. A few of the samurai songs playing. She turned around in the seat, sitting on her knees. She was staring out the window taking in the site, tapping her finger on the window to beat of the song that was playing in her ear.

She wanted to apologize to johnny for what happened but couldn't find time to apologize. She didnt mean to freak out. And she knew he didn't care for it.

She just felt really bad. Ever since what people at the company did to her, it's been hard for her to control her anxiety and fear.

---

She got off at Monroe and slogan as that was the closet stop to where goro wanted to meet. She walked the rest of the way there.

She really needs to get her car dude.

"After this we can go get your car and then head to the afterlife?" Johnny suggested as he walked with her. She was almost there, she just went into the tunnel and to the left.

She nodded. "That sounds like a good idea. Maybe grab a bite of eat.. and cigarettes? You make me want cigarettes so bad. Yuck " she stuck her tongue out, disgust on her face.

Johnny laughed a bit at her. "Hey, just do it once. For me??" He gave her the puppy dog eyes, she rolled her eyes flicking his nose, making him disappear. "Maybe. Gotta talk to goro first though."

She leant up against the barrier and waited for him to show up. She was a bit early.

--

Johnny was worried about v. He's been less of a asshole. He's worried because she told him, not sure if she remembers that she zeroed herself because she couldn't handle it anymore. It broke his heart to see someone like that. He lost good friends to things like that, especially after the world kept getting worse and worse. Good veterans just... Couldn't handle it anymore.

He hoped he could save her from doing that ever again.

It was probably why she was so intent on helping Barry.

He watched as her, saka scum and emo saka scum speak. He could feel her disgust, just being around these two. She was with her on that one. But we needed goros help to save.. her. Essentially using him for our benefit.

V started to argue with the emo guy, talking about "it's your duty as a arasaka guard." And something else. He wasn't listening but he watched the emo guy get into his car as v still yelled at him. She huffed, angry. Obviously.

"Good fucking riddance. One arasaka whackjob is already plenty." Johnny huffed to her, crossing his arms as he leaned against the van. She silently agreed.

"Well can't say we didn't try."

--

Johnny tuned back into the conversation.

"Will you join me?" V was hesitant but nodded. "Sure why not."

She stared at the van she was supposed to get into. Johnny stood by her. "This looks like a kidnappers van.." she mumbled why johnny started to laugh.