20

Before starting this chapter, i wanted to let you know that Im going to try to write and publish a chapter or two a day. again I apologize for the long hiatus, life has been crazy and ive gone through multiple breakups since the last time I wrote something for you guys! 

---------------------------------

Here she stood, staring at Hellman. Her facial expression was full of grumpiness and she looked tired as heck.

She sighed, walking towards Hellman and sitting down on the char in front of him. She slapped his face, making him jerked awake confusion all over his face. She raised a eyebrow at him as realization came onto his face.

"Where am I? What is this place?

"Motel. Out in the middle of nowhere."

"Any specific middle?

"Doesn't matter. Your not leaving here by yourself anyway." V chuckled, leaning back into the chair crossing her arms.

"Why am i here?"

"Wanna talk about your little... Invention. Biochip you made for Arasaka."
V crossed her legs, her eyes intently watching the man for any sudden movements.

"Fine. But let's get one thing straight first, Yorinobu Arasaka didn't send you?"

V laughed, this man was indeed terrified of Arasaka. It was hilarious. She would have joked around a bit but couldn't bother at this point. She was exhausted and wanted to get this over with.

She shook her head at the man, leaning forward a bit. "Fuck no."

"This means you must have an offer for me? If your boss will pay more then kang two, I believe we can talk."

"Nobody sent me. There's no offers either. I got a problem and your gonna help me." She glared at the man, making him shrink back a bit.

"A-And what does that have to do with the biochip?"

"Got silverhand's construct in my head. Its literally killing me currently. And I know it's gonnna get even worse soon. That is, unless I remove it. And that, none of thats on the billboards I saw. Not even in the fine print. "

V's gaze went to towards the light blue chair behind Hellman, speak of the devil. The rocker boy sat in the chair, leaning forward, staring at v and Hellman.

She quickly looked back at Hellman as he begin to speak "silverhand? Construct..? That's impossible! Where did you get this biochip?"

"Long story.." v trailed off, wondering if she should tell this man or not.

"If Arasaka finds me, I'm dead. So are you. So we are in no hurry. And I'm interested, truly."

V sighed, uncrossing her legs and leaning forward towards Hellman.

"Klepped it off Yorinobu Arasaka. Job for a client. Things went south and.. well.. yeah. "

"And you decided the best place for it, was in your own goddamn head?" He shook his head trying to understand this.

"Actually wasn't a bad idea. Construct rebooted me when I zeroed out. " Leaving out the details of who zeroed who and such.