1

V sat in her brand new car, leaning back into the seat "a like supreme" playing over the radio, she tapped her fingers against the steering wheel to the beat of the song. Her eyes glancing over at Jackie once in awhile. She pulled into the garage, putting her car into Park.

"Alrighty, we ready to do this gig?" Jackie asked curiously, looking into her eyes.  V nodded, taking a deep breathe. She made she sure had her gun. And pulled out the keys, stepping out.

------
V's pov:

I sighed, waving at my car pulling out of the megabuilding. Jackie on his way to a date. I ran my hands through my hair, I wouldn't be surprised if I had bags under my eyes. I was tired as shit. I felt different about Jackie going on a date but he seemed so excited so I let him. I just hope he has a good time.

I walked over to the elevator pressing the button, tapping my foot as I wait for it to come down. It finally arrived after a few minutes. I walked in and pressed the button to go up to my apartment.  My head was fuzzy and making me sick to my stomach.

Hopefully I didn't catch anything.

A ding made me come out of my thoughts, the elevator door opening. I managed my way through the building, turning right and heading to my apartment. It was a shitty apartment but it did the job.

I opened the door, closing it behind me. I  grabbed a t-shirt, to sleep in. And slipped off my old clothes, throwing them in the basket. Naked as the day I was born,  I slipped on the t-shirt. I slipped my hands through my hair, undoing the two buns I had on my head, letting my long hair fall down.

I was tired. My eyelids heavy. I didn't bother to eat as I switched on my radio, samurai started playing. It was a album of all of their songs. And then I slipped into my bed, slumber taking me very quickly as I listened to the music.

----

There I sat, chained to a chair. In a dark room. Bruises all over me, my legs weak. I'm unable to speak. My throat burning from how much I had been crying.

I heard a ringing noise, it started to make my head hurt.
---

V sat up in bed, sweat running down her, the sound of her phone ringing was hurting her ears. 'jackie welles' on it. V grumbled a bit, feeling disturbed. her eye sight was poorly and her head was throbbing. Her system was malfunctioning. Shit, she must've caught something.

After her conversation with Jackie. She got up, managing her way over to her closet, slipping on a pair of sweatpants and shoes. She grabbed a burrito and ate it, tasted awful. But something to keep her stomach calm.

She munched it down and headed out the door, locking it behind her.

--

Here she sat, with Dexter deshawn, T-Bug and her best choom Jackie welles in the afterlife. She had a bad feeling about dex, her mind kept going back to Evelyn's offer. She knew something was up when dex only offered us 20% of the cut. But kept it to herself, trying to keep Jackie calm.

As soon as she saw dex, she knew not to trust him. Jackie on the other hand, was very excited and seemed to think this was a party. She was beginning to get frustrated with Jackie.

She picked up the clothes given to her while Jackie grabbed the flathead. Were they truly ready for this heist? Her nerves eating her up. she felt something bad was gonna happen.

"Lets get ready, jack."
She spoke, her eyes on the floor as she walked out of the soundproof lounge. Jackie was a bit confused by her behavior but decided to not think about it to much.

---
They both sat in the delaman or... Delamain? V couldn't remember. They were currently almost there, Jackie and v had gotten into a argument and just decided to drop it, staying quiet the rest of the ride. Frustration and anxiety built up in her.

She didnt know if she was ready for this.. she was beginning to regret it.

She inhaled sharply, trying to calm her nerves as they pulled up to the building.

"Ready to go, 'hannah'?" Jackie spoke, side eyeing her and giving her a smile before opening the door and getting out. He shut the door behind him and v slipped out of the vehicle as well, very nervous. She was fidgeting a lot.

"I'll get the flathead." Mumbled Jackie as he reached for the trunk, pulling out the flathead in his case.

--
Time skip

-

They managed to get up to their room, locking the door behind them. V sighed, her shoulders relaxing a bit. It was stressful getting in here. "I'm gonna go wash my face while you setup the flathead." V muttered to Jackie, he hummed back to her, getting to work setting up the flathead.

V walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She sighed loudly, gripping the sink tightly. She looked at herself in mirror. She had a very very bad feeling, it made her stomach churn.

She tried her best to keep her cool but the anxiety and fear bubbling up was hard to control. She couldn't help the weight she felt on her shoulders. She splashed water on her face, trying to wash away all of the doubt and fear.

She was terrified. The feeling in her gut, wasn't a good one. She had a bad feeling about this whole gig, Evelyn and dex both were suspicious but she had to do this for Jackie.

She sighed, her thoughts were getting to her. She let go of the sink with one last glance in the mirror, she walked back out of the bathroom.

"The flathead is stuck. You wanna try v?" He asked her, his eyes glowing red. He took out the datashard and offered it to her. She nodded and grabbed it, putting the datashard in, while T bug was giving her instructions on what to do.

She just wanted this to go smoothly.
-