14

V's eyes opened, her eyes wincing at the bright lights in her apartment
She felt like shit. She was embarrassed, she didn't.. want to bother johnny like that. He didn't need to see those memories, she hopes he didn't see them but she isn't sure.

Her eyes trailed around her apartment as she sat up and yawned, covering her mouth. She managed to peel herself off the bed. She looked down at what she was wearing, remembering that she practically just slept naked with johnny SilverHand of all people.

Yuck.

She shook her head, stumbling over to her closet,  deciding to just slip on a pair of sweatpants. She bent over, slipping them on carefully. Her.. shoulder was bruised badly and her ribs hurt. She assumed from the grip of the man, who held her so tightly last night.

She winced as she trailed her fragile fingers over the bruises, those memories were really trying to surface but she pushed them down as best she could.

"Did you sleep okay, kid?" Johnny's voice startled her, she looked around her apartment, finally her eyes rest on his figure leaning against her apartment door.

She shrugged, fully slipping on the sweatpants at this point. And standing up straight. "I slept better then I usually do." She mumbled embarrassed slightly, her cheeks tinged red.

"That's good. You heading to go pick up your car at the garage?" She nodded softly, gathering her things.

"Not sure if I'll use the piece of shit, might use.. jackies bike but they locked my ability to call my cars until I pick up the piece of shit vehicle."she slipped into her shoes, her eyes meeting Johnny's as she stood infront of him. He was taller then her, by a lot. She she was craning her head up to look at the man. She was relatively small, but she could still fight well obviously.

Johnny's appearance seemed to have changed a bit, he hasn't worn his glasses much at all unless outside and he no longer wore that vest, he was just wearing a w
Grey wife beater type shirt with his tags around his neck.

He consistently looked hot though. He even knew that. She chuckled at her own thoughts.

"Can we go to the afterlife, once you get your vehicle?" Johnny asked, not trying to push her to much but he really wanted to see rogue and also get more information on the man they needed to find.

She nodded, giving him a expecting look. "I can't do that unless ya move, choomba" she teased. He rolled his eyes and disappeared, swear she heard him mutter a fuck you or something like that. Which just made her laugh a bit.

--
As the elevator door opened, her eyes immediately went over to the delamain vehicle. She was a bit confused on why it was here but brushed it off. Managing her way to her shit car, opening the door and getting in. Closing the door, she saw the delamain vehicle turn on, speeding up and ramming right into her. The action making her hit her head against the window, causing her nose to bleed and her head to spin. Glass shattered everywhere and stuck to her skin.

"Beep-beep motherfucker!" Is all she heard as the delamain vehicle drove away. She was absolutely fucking SPEECHLESS. Her head spinning and her nose bleeding, she cupped her nose, trying to stop rhe bleeding.

"J-johnny? Did you see what happened? Something feels very off.." She asked, groaning a bit as she plopped out of her vehicle onto the floor. It was like the car was alive.

"You don't say?" Johnny appeared, eyeing her. "Guess that piece of shit is more of a piece of shit now." He chuckled, a bit of concern evident on his face as he watched her wipe away the blood from her face and picked out the glass shards from her.. beautiful pale skin.

"I'm okay. If you care." She grumbled, standing up and eyeing her vehicle. She sighed, her head was pounding. She kicked the vehicle and flipped it off and started to call Jackie's bike.

He did care but didn't want to admit it so he just disappeared.

---

Here she arrived at the afterlife, people standing out front. Her head still pounding so she took a booster to ease the pain away.

The bright lights making her head ache a bit as she walked down the stairs.

She wanted to do one thing before she talked to rogue
She eyed Clare, making her way towards the women and sitting down in front of her.

She gave her a small smile as she asked if she could get v anything.

"Choom of mine, earned a spot on the menu here." V spoke softly.

"That chulo bull with the bun? Yeah, was sorry to hear.." pity in her eyes as she watched v's shaky movements, obviously still upset about Jackie's passing.

V sighed, "do you... Remember his drink, the recipe..?" V questioned, curiously.

"Vodka on the rocks, lime juice, and ginger beer." Claire stated, giving her a soft smile.

"And a splash of love." She chuckled, her leg fidgeting. Jackie came up with weird drinks.

Claire said something but all she could make out was the drinks name.

"A Jackie Welles."

"Right! Well, the first Jackie welles is on me."

V appreciated Claire so much.

"Thanks, Claire." She decided she needed to go see rogue now. Not really ready to see, Johnny's past lover of all things. She heard rogue was a mean son of a bitch and a smart women, despite her age.

Hopefully Rogue could help her.

Otherwise, she didn't think she'd have much time left.