18

Here v was, riding with the hot chick that pushed her in the afterlife. And she stared wayyyy to long at her ass. Seemed like a twisted fate.

They had been chatting.

"What about you?"

V sighed unsure if she should tell this women. Johnny rode in the back, snickering at the sight before him. Strange twist of a fate it is.
"This particular clown has info that I need to save my life. And I'm running out of time to get this info." V mumbled, watching the world pass by out the window.

Panam was.. a bit sorry for intruding. She stayed silent deciding to move the topic.

"So why didn't she tell me about Nash?" Panam asked, anger evident in her voice.

"Rogue? Do better not to worry what her agenda may be."

"Goddamn I can't stand the bitch."

V thought about it, the way rogue talked about Jackie made her blood boil.

"Ya know what? Screw rogue. Can't see why you even care."

"Cause I need the money!"

"Don't let her push you around, she's not the only fixer in town."

"Yet, she's the only reason your here."

"But I'm not the one bitchin about her." V shot back. A bit aggravated.

"You don't know her at all." V snorted at that, from johnnys memories, she was sure she knew her very well. Yuck.

-------
Major time skip
------

Phew, here she was. Leant over a desk as she went over plans with panam. They had just got done dealing with raffens, 6th Street biz and getting some amount of sleep. V didn't sleep though. She was up all night, in pain.

Tuning back into the conversation with panam.

"We're the wrench. The cutter is the av. And the screwdricer is where the av should bury its nose cone in the dust. Now, you must be wondering how we get the av to do that." Panam explained, moving the parts and tools about on the table. V internally snickered at this women.

"The clamps our solution - a satwave power station. "

"Satwave power station?"

"Yes, we need to break into it."

"Mhm. So far so good, but then what?"

"And then we strike. We hit the av with a emp."

"Course we do.."

"As soon as the av is in range, we cause an electromagnetic pulse. The onboard electrionics should fail outright."

"Meaning what? Engines shut down?"

"Everything will shut down, engines included. Drive, navigation, communication systems.."

V took in all of this information. She wasn't sure this was going to work but she had to try.

'what do you think johnny?' v asked him, curious of his answer.

'fucking go for it kid, your turning more into me everyday.' johnny chuckled in my head, I shook my head with a smile and pushed off the desk.

"All right, let's ride."

"Great! Hop in, it's cold out here."

V walked over to the passenger side and hopped into the vehicle. Getting comfortable in the seat, she leaned back into it. There was obvious bags under her eyes as she closed them. Just wanting to rest her eyes for a second. They hurt badly.

"What's the weirdest thing you've transported?"

"What we playing 20 questions now?"

"C'mon just answer."

Panam sighed,  looking over at the women with her eyes closed and giving her a soft smile.

"The deputy finance director of kaukaz."

"That's chauffeuring. Not smuggling. " V pointed out, opening her eyes and staring at the women.

"He rode in the trunk. Flatlined."

"Really? Dead?"

"A longggg story. Maybe some day I'll tell ya."

---
After messing with panams vehicle and getting calibrated.
---

V  met Johnny's eyes in the backseat. Fuck it, she was tired and it was a hour drive to where we were going..she hopped in the backseat and laid down. Her head on Johnny's lap. Panam just let her do whatever she wanted. She knew the women was tired, could see it.

Johnny chuckled. "What so, your just always gonna use me as your pillow huh?" He raised a eyebrow at the women who had her head in his lap.

She nodded softly. "Your comfy and I'm to tired to care." She mumbled tiredly her cheeks red as she looked up at the man. He shook his head, giving her a smile. It turned into a frown shortly after. He could feel how tired she was, her body was failing her and it broke his heart. He was doing exactly what he didn't want to do, take over her body and make her into something she isn't.

She was in pain all night last night and couldn't sleep, that was his fault.

He started playing with her hair, as he continued in his thoughts.

"It's not your fault, johnny SilverHand. We both don't have any control of it." Her eyes were closed as she spoke to him in her head. Johnny nodded, dismissing his thoughts.

"Gonna take a nap, panam." V spoke out loud, throwing peace sign up before getting comfortable in his lap again.  "Kay, I'll wake you up when we get there." Panam spoke softly, turning up the radio a bit.

She drifted off to sleep on his lap, content with the feeling of him playing with her hair. Her literal weakness.

----