4

Her head was throbbing, she felt wet. And a taste of dirt in her mouth. Her whole body aches. She could hear a car driving. Where was she? Didn't she.. zero herself?

Her head was spinning, her ears ringing.  She groaned in pain, opening her eyes. She held her side, her vision beyond a blur as she tried to listen to what the guy, she knew as saburos body guard, takemaru? Or takemuru? She couldn't be bothered, was saying but she couldn't focus.

What the fuck.

He handed her a booster, trying to keep on the road.

Her brain registered what she was suppose to do with it as she used the booster, suddenly her pain dulled and she could see n hear again. She coughed, throwing the booster out, hitting a guy on a motorcycle.

He stared into her soul with glowing red eyes before speeding up in front of them, two of them coming up beside them on the opposite side and pulling out their guns, shooting at the car.

Both of them hid, trying to not get hit. The guy who was driving sped up, ramming into one of the motorcycles and flipping it over the car on fire.

They continued to fire at them and then saburo's body guard handed her a pistol. Her vision wasn't the best and her hands were shaky, her body was weak even with the booster.

She fired continuous shots at the motorcycles, while swerving through traffic. She finally blew one of them up.

"Hold on!" He shouted, turning the wheel harshly flinging her around.

-
V's pov:

I felt myself being dragged out of the vehicle, my eyes struggling to open. My head was throbbing, I couldn't feel my legs. My vision was horrible. The pain was hitting me all at once again.

I managed to make out the saka ninja pinned, lifting up my shaking hand, I pointed the pistol at him and zeroed him making the guy I knew as takemura grab the gun from my hand.

He eyed me carefully. "Don't you dare pass out again." He managed out, clutching his wound before putting the gun down.

It felt like my entire body was on fire. I blew my fucking brains out and yet here I was. What in the fuck was I going to do..

"We both could use medical attention." He trailed off, looking back at you. "Do you happen to have a ripper doc you can trust?" He questioned, i could barely hear him
The ringing in my ears was unbearable. Plus my eyelids were heavy as fuck.

My vision starting to go out. "We must get to a ripperdoc quickly." His voice was hoarse, in obvious pain.

I struggled to speak "Viktor... Fix us up.." I managed to  say, trying not to groan in pain.

"Have to get there somehow.." he started struggling a bit, clutching himself more. He looked to be in so much pain. I wonder how I looked?

I managed to call delamain. I'm unsure of what I said, my head is fuzzy and I can't think at all. The ringing in my ears, the black spots in my vision and the throbbing head becoming to much for me.

I felt my eyelids shut, my body going limp. I heard takemaru trying to talk to me, shake me. I.. couldn't help but let the darkness consume me. My body tired, confused and in pain.