15

As she was walking towards rogue, she wasn't paying attention and someone pushed into her, a very nice looking women. She seemed angry, her hair up in a bun, a red jacket with designs. She just came from where Rogue sat.

Yikes

She tried her best not to stare at the women's ass as she walked away and her eyes trailed back over to rogue.

"V, you dirty dog. I saw you eyeing that women." Johnny teased in her head, laughing. "It's your fault, I'm oddly more attracted to women now, not that i wasnt before but i didnt stare at their ass and I think it's your fault." She grumbled out in her head, scoffing a bit. It was a uncontrollable thing. A quirk of johnny eating her brain away.

She wiped off her clammy hands, her nerves eating her up as she walked closer to rogue.

She stood in front of the body guard, trying to figure out what to say. She was very nervous. She hasn't done this ever, by herself. She always had Jackie by her side.

"Rogue? Wanted to talk." V asked, a obvious nervous tone in her voice as she spoke. Her eyes darting anywhere but the people in front of her.

The body guard looked towards rogue for confirmation.

"It's okay." Rogue said, the body guard letting v in. V walked up to rogue, clasping her hands in front of her. Nervously fidgeting with her fingers.

She eyed rogue, she didn't really look her age. She looked good.

"Hm. Not here, not there. Who're you?" Rogue questioned sternly, eyeing the fidgeting women. Rogue took notice of her samurai tag on her shoes and the very evident samurai earrings. Which v just wore normally, she loved the band and their style.

"Names v."  She stopped fidgeting with her fingers as she watched johnny sit weirdly on the couch, what a loon. She sent him a thankful look, even though they couldn't see him. Seeing him made her nerves be at ease. Rogue raised her eyebrow at the women staring at the corner of the couch but didn't question it.

"And what do you want, v?"

"All these years.. it's really her. Fuckin' Rogue, just kickin' it back on a couch at the afterlife. And don't mess with her, she's got MR-eyes, can see right through ya. Give her the truth." Johnny spoke, eyeing the women before him. She really didn't look her age. He was very surprised.

V brushed off Johnny's statements, trying.to zone back into the real world.

"Need your services. gotta track a guy down." She caught herself staring at johnny and moved her eyes back onto rogue. A nervous smile on v's lips.

"Mhmm?" Rogue raised her eyebrow, as she kept taking in the girls appearance, she was sorta cute. Very nervous and fidgety. Probably a newbie. She obviously wasn't lying so that was good.

"Anders Hellman, hot-shot engineer, worked for arasaka."

"Millisec." Her eyes gazed over at someone. "Anders Hellman, pinpoint him for me?" Rogue asked of this person, her gaze going back to v. V was surprised she would agree that fast.

"Err... Thanks?" She was confused.

"Jumpin to soon. First, my help's got a price. Second and third, T-Bug, Jackie welles.. dexter deshawn is nowhere to be found.. " at the mention of her.. best chooms name, her heart clenched. She tried to shake off the feeling of a weight on her shoulders and chest. She knew what rogue was going to say and what she was getting it. It hurt so bad. She was going to kill Dexter deshawn, she had no doubt about it.

"Multiple bells ringing, v. Left a lot of bodies behind. Death walks in your wake. Chalk that up to bad luck."
She had no fucking right. V clenched her fists, anger evident on her face. She was trying her best to control her emotions. But it was hard. She had no fuckin right to say that. Shes just as bad as shewas, she got plenty of people killed in her time, she even got johnny killed. Yes she doe her own research. Shes a smart women. And doesn't need Johnny's help.

"There's the bitch I know.. ask her--"
She cut off johnny, eyeing him.

"I already know what to ask johnny, shut it." She spoke in her head, she was obviously upset. She trailed her eyes back over to rogue.

"Wanna go through orbits? Really? Fine." Her voice cracking a bit. "Johnny SilverHand, zeroed inside arasaka tower. Before your own very eyes." She glared at the women in front of her, she wasn't afraid to hurt her feelings. She was no better then anyone else here.

"Got more, if you want. Or we could just talk." She crossed her arms, waiting for rogues answer. Rogue was surprised by this little lady, a smile on her face.

"Got nads on you, girl. Don't like that on any women, but they seem to suit you. Anyway, feelings be damned. I've always said. This is pure biz. You need my help, so get those Eddie's ready. " Rogue gave her the ultimatum.

V transferred 15k over to rogue. Her rent for four months. Gonna have to do a lot of jobs after this.
"Should be enough."

"Mhmm. Come back tomorrow and we'll talk." Rogue said, sitting her drink down.

V nodded, shoving her hands in Jackie's hoodie pockets. She gave rogue one last glance before stepping out of the area. She eyed the entire bar, she didn't want to go home. There was no one to go back to besides nibbles and she gave her food and water before she left.

She closed her eyes, inhaling the scent of cigarettes, alcohol and a clean scent. The smell of the afterlife.

"Your friend is a pure bitch, had no right to bring up Jackie especially since she practically got you killed as well, in the very same tower. " She scoffed out, walking towards the bar and sitting down. She laid her chin on her arms that laid flat against the bar, Her eyes trailed over to johnny, now sitting next to her.

"Yeah, shes definitely a major bitch. Thought I warned you about that?" Johnny chuckled, a digital cigarette appearing in his mouth. Fuck she really wanted one now.

She stood up off the chair, her eyes going over to the pack of cigarettes on the bar, seemed the passed out guy at the bar left them out. She swiped them and headed outside. She needed to cool off.

----