19

"v, wake up."

V groaned a bit, feeling her hair being played with felt nice. Wait who was playing with her hair? She opened her eyes, her mind registering that the rocker boy was playing with her hair, staring out the window with his sunglasses on.  Flustered, she sat up pushing him away and quickly switched seats, to the passenger seat to be exact.

"You finally realize I'm not your pillow." Johnny chuckled, a arrogant smirk on his face as he eyed the women in the passenger seat. Her flustered face is adorable.

She flattened out her attire and looked over at puzzled panam before looking over at the giant satwave tower.

"All looks clear, the area looks deserted, I see no patrols." Panam stated, looking at the satwave tower as well. V hummed, nodding a bit.

Panam pointed, before talking "the huge thing is the collection unit. And see the antennas? Each antenna collects microwave energy from Safelites in orbit. That's then converted into electric power."

V eyed the satwave tower before looking at panam. "Does the power station serve the whole city?" Curiously. Panam shrugged "honestly? Who the fuck knows. "

"Guess we're about to find out." V chuckled, her eyes shifting to the man in the backseat, her cheeks tinted red a bit as she eyed him. He was giving her a look that made her want to literally jump him. He took off his glasses, twirling them in his hand as he eyed the women staring at him.

She cleared her throat and looked away, back at the satwave tower.

"Sooo the antennas run all the way down the interstate?"

"Mhm. And they're linked, which is to your advantage. We just need to mess with the collection unit. A chain reaction will follow. Each one of the antennas will emit an emp burst.  The AV will be like a fly headed for a spiders web. We just have to fire off the pulse at the right moment." Panam explained, talking with her hands.

V chuckled, liking what this chick was talking about.

"Perfect. Let's go get 'er."

"Once we reach the station, I'll setup a bypass for the detonator. You just overload the system."

----------
Fast forward
---

"Find the controls! I'll connect the detonator. Quick v." Panam rushed as she opened up the passenger door and headed for a console with a b above it. She had a very bad feeling.

Accessing the panel, she hit overcharge.

Immediately she felt weak in the knees, her head started pounding as her vision became static and a blur. "Fuck!" V groaned from the pain but knew she had to push through this.

She headed over to the other consoles, overcharging them both. Making her stumble to her knees in pain, her breathing stopping. She hit her chest, gasping for air. "Breathe.." is all she could manage out, she whimpered from the pain.

The chip wasn't liking her at this very moment. And she thinks it's because of what she's doing to the satwave tower.

"Shit.. think we might overdone it, panam." V shouted, clutching her stomach as she stumbled back over to the vehicle , jumping into the passenger seat. "You'll survive." Panam spoke as she started up the vehicle.